[REMOVE ADS]

"Unsung" Returns Sun. Feb. 23, 2020

From The Glister.com:
    More of our favorite R&B and hip-hop music acts of the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s will be featured in the new season of TV One‘s “Unsung” series. The season will kick off on Sunday night, February 23, with the highly anticipated story of “In My Bed” R&B boy band Dru Hill. The 90’s group had several big hits including “How Deep Is Your Love” “Tell Me” and “We’re Not Making Love No More.” Members Sisqo, Woody, Jazz and Nokio, plus other in-and-out replacements, also engaged in well-publicized internalized drama that became as notorious as their hits.

Every Sunday at 9pm ET after the Dru Hill, “Unsung” will profile rap’s first female star MC Roxanne Shante, singer/actor Christopher Williams, funk and disco band Skyy, the “Mother of Freestyle” Shannon, “Me and Mrs. Jones” crooner Billy Paul, “Clean Up Woman” songstress Betty Wright, multi-Grammy Award-winning musician Al Jarreau, and Atlanta hip hop quartet Goodie Mob.

Thanks for the headsup, Motown Eddie.

This season got something for everybody a little. I know most here are looking forward to Betty, Billy and [[probably) Al.

Betty should've been got an episode so I'm excited for that one the most.

Wow Skyy, I'm excited. Is Al Jarreau really unsung? He was pretty big in his genre. Also, Shirley Jones posted that she's been filming with Unsung. I guess the Jones Girls episode will be next season.