[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Motown & More Exhibit LBJ Presidential Library

I find interesting but not uncommon that the [[obviously young) videographer at :41-1:19 failed to identify the Miracles [[he only knew Smokey), Marvelettes, Vandellas, Funk Brothers & even Boyz II Men. He also assumes that gowns made for Jean Terrell era Supremes were worn by Diana Ross.

Thanks for posting this. I love museums; Had I had the opportunity to visit I probably would have stayed most of the day and for multiple days.

At the 6:56 mark, he shows the J5 costume and mentions it was worn by Michael. The image of the bongo player on the costume look like Randy to me. Or could it be that the costume was worn by Michael but the bongo image added was a way of including Randy in the group?

According to Wikipedia, he performed live with the J5 when they were still with Motown.
    Last edited by lockhartgary; 01-29-2020 at 11:52 AM.