[REMOVE ADS]




Results 1 to 6 of 6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Motown 25 (Complete Show)

    From 1983:


  2. #2
    I have on video the 2 best parts imo Temptations vs 4 Tops & mj solo & j5

    edafan

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by edafan View Post
    I have on video the 2 best parts imo Temptations vs 4 Tops & mj solo & j5

    edafan
    This was the very first television program I ever videotaped. I was in college and rented a VCR to do it! LOL!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    This was the very first television program I ever videotaped. I was in college and rented a VCR to do it! LOL!
    I play those 2 great video parts I have at least 5 times a week each

    you picked a good one

    edafan

  5. #5
    I bought the vhs tapes of the Temptations miniseries & The Jacksons miniseries. My son played them & the vhs tapes of the Lakers vs Celtics so much that he wore them out. I think I brought him up right.

    edafan

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by edafan View Post
    I bought the vhs tapes of the Temptations miniseries & The Jacksons miniseries. My son played them & the vhs tapes of the Lakers vs Celtics so much that he wore them out. I think I brought him up right.

    edafan
    You done good edafan!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

[REMOVE ADS]

Ralph Terrana
MODERATOR

Welcome to Soulful Detroit! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
Soulful Detroit is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to Soulful Detroit. [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.