[REMOVE ADS]

Thumbs up Tyler Perry's "A Fall From Grace" A Must Watch!!!

Just finished watching Tyler Perry's "A Fall From Grace" on Netflix. A Must Watch! I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

I watched and it was pretty good,not as predictable as most tyler perry movies,good work tyler!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    I watched and it was pretty good,not as predictable as most tyler perry movies,good work tyler!
    I totally agree.

My family and I plan to watch it again tonight, for the 3rd time!

Folks are sooooo critical these days, not just the Tyler Perry movies are getting roasted, but some of the most recent films are getting harsh reviews from both critics and moviegoers.

Well sometimes i trash em too,too much of anything can be bad...sex,violence,you almost can't let the kids turn on the tv today.

I say bring back Meidia, oh-kur.

Trivia: My mom babysat the actress that plays the housekeeper [[bowl-shaped wig; she was also a cop on In The Heat of the Night)on Tyler Perry's Haves and Have Nots. Trust me when I say, girlfriend was a stone- cold fox in high school!!!