[REMOVE ADS]

Hard Rock Hotel ... Atlantic City

I am now at the fabulous Hard Rock Hotel in Atlantic City. There are many dozens of memorabilia form music legends, but none from Diana Ross. Thousand of people look at these daily, and it keeps the legends names alive. There is a beautiful Streisand gown here and Elvis’ Rolls Royce. But nothing of Diana’s. Does she have any of her memorabilia in any Hard Rock property?

I've been to the cafes in NY and Boston and I don't recall seeing any of her memorabilia in either. That said, I don't see much there of pop/soul acts. No Diana, no Aretha, no Gladys, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    I've been to the cafes in NY and Boston and I don't recall seeing any of her memorabilia in either. That said, I don't see much there of pop/soul acts. No Diana, no Aretha, no Gladys, etc.
    True, but Beyoncé and Rihanna and others are there.

The Hard Rock in Detroit had her gold gown that she wore on the cover of Force Behind the Power [[complete with some minor makeup stains)! However I seem to remember reading in recent years that the Hard Rock in Detroit was closing and there was talk about where the memorabilia would be relocated.