Quote Originally Posted by calvin View Post
Really? I purchased mine from Qobuz back in 2014 and it's the live album, I just checked [[though I would have noticed it back then if it hadn't been). I added the 7Digital link because it's a more popular vendor which also sells lossless downloads, and forum members might already have an account there but not with Qobuz. I just played the first sample on 7Digital and it seems ok. Strange.

Update:
I think you bought the wrong download, not the one I linked. If you searched 7Digital for the album [[instead of using my link), there are 3 listings: from Rarity Music, Uni/Motown, and Soul Story. Rarity Music and Soul Story are apparently public domain releases, not the ones to get.

The link I gave is to the Uni/Motown download, which also says "℗ 2014 Motown Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc."

Playing samples, I hear that the first listing - from Rarity Music - is not live. They just used studio recordings in the same order as the tracks for the live album. I guess you bought that one. One has to pay attention to the issuing label, especially with titles in the public domain.
Thanks for the information. Having checked again it was the 2019 version I downloaded. Have now downloaded the correct version from 2014.