[REMOVE ADS]

Marvin Gaye Live History

I would like share this site with the SDF community.

http://bit.ly/39M17MY

It contains information for about a thousand dates and venues where Marvin Gaye performed between 1962 and 1983. I created it with my students to help them learn about the history of performance in the R&B market. There are about a dozen maps with captions.

Feel free to use the email marvingayelive@gmail.com if you see something that doesn't look right. We're trying hard to find all of the errors and fix them as quickly as possible, and I know that people on this site know a lot about this history.

Feel free to forward or post.

LEFTY

Now THIS is a great thread!! Thanks, Lefty, for your research and for posting this. I will look up my Marvin live experiences. Best to you and your students.

Brilliant Lefty ! And many thanks to your students.

Great idea lefty,your students are lucky to have a cool teacher like you.

If you ever saw MPG perform live, check the information to make sure it is correct! Hopefully this will bring back some memories.

Well, Marvin made an appearance in 1980 at the club right next to my university in New Cross, London!!!!