[REMOVE ADS]

Deep Discount Has 15% Sales Promotion

Deep Discount, one of my favorite websites, is running a 15% discount on all orders but only for a very short time. It expires Wednesday the 15th at noon Central time.

Great chance to order anything you might have been keeping your eye on and they offer free shipping on all orders over $25.00.

Heads Up.........I had a little more trouble placing an order than I am accustomed to with this site and they still charged me $1.99 shipping. As near as I can figure that was because I ordered the 12 CD Dionne boxed set and it is considered oversize. Not only that but all websites are now charging state sales tax it appears on internet orders. As you know we got by for YEARS without that being the case.

But it's all good because I still got Miss Dionne plus one other brand new CD for a total of $68.00 and I guess that is not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    Deep Discount, one of my favorite websites, is running a 15% discount on all orders but only for a very short time. It expires Wednesday the 15th at noon Central time.

Great chance to order anything you might have been keeping your eye on and they offer free shipping on all orders over $25.00.
    DD is [[I find) a good source and one can sign up for sale notifications. The internet-sales-tax is [[I believe) another djt 'triumph' so unfortunately we need to get accustomed to it.