[REMOVE ADS]

All 3 of Dianas concerts in DC are all sold out.

How cool is that! Six decades in the game and still selling out concerts!

Sorry dear Ralph, can you please move to the DRATS forum. Happy New Year. Fondly, Roberta

Concerts is how you make money these days.

2020 will turn out to be one of the most financially lucrative for Diana. She is in a very good place at the moment and i am delighted for her.

The Concert Hall capacity is 2,454 so that's over 7000 tickets.

I share some of Bluebrock's concern over Diana's schedule next year.

This a lady in the second half of her eighth decade. I've a good bit to go to that but even now things that I could have done without a thought a few years ago can require some effort now.

Diana's schedule is really hectic especially flying to Spain in the middle of her UK tour.

There's just a thought at the back of my mind that it might have been better to retain the memories of past concerts especially since we're going to one of the later ones but but there's no way we wouldn't not go to see her on her return to our shores.

Diana is a consummate professional and will give her all but I pray it's not too much for her.

Quote Originally Posted by florence View Post

This a lady in the second half of her eighth decade. I've a good bit to go to that but even now things that I could have done without a thought a few years ago can require some effort now.

Diana's schedule is really hectic especially flying to Spain in the middle of her UK tour.

There's just a thought at the back of my mind that it might have been better to retain the memories of past concerts especially since we're going to one of the later ones but but there's no way we wouldn't not go to see her on her return to our shores.

Diana is a consummate professional and will give her all but I pray it's not too much for her.
    Thank you Florence. I have previously voiced my concerns about this but they fell on deaf ears. I expressed my reservations yet again when the additional dates and the Spanish gig were announced;but once again i was rebuffed. I can do no more. I have to say she is looking in rude health at the moment and if any 76 year old will be capable of coping with this schedule it will be Diana.

Any updates on her recording schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by florence View Post

But we're talking about Diana Ross, not some singer. She's an exceptionally resilient and combative woman... And this is probably her last time in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by khansperac View Post
    Any updates on her recording schedule?
    It is all shrouded in mystery. Hopefully some updates will be available soon.