[REMOVE ADS]

Diana in Mexico and South America?

Has anyone any information at all regarding Diana's popularity in Mexico and South America?

Spotify lists an artists top 5 markets for Streaming and while its no surprise to see the UK and Netherlands regularly in the top 5 I'm somewhat surprised to see Mexico and Brazil usually there and sometimes Chile.

If an artist is Streaming well in a particular country it is almost certain that they must have been pretty popular there in the past.

I have next to no knowledge of this.

The few facts I have gathered is that You Are Everything [[with MarvinG) was top 10, Mahogany top 5 and somewhat surprisingly Stop Look Listen [[also with Marvin) #1 in Brazil while Chain Reaction was #1 in Venezuela.

But that's the sum of it.

I would be very surprised if Upside Down hadn't done well.

Last edited by florence; 12-31-2019 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by florence View Post
    Has anyone any information at all regarding Diana's popularity in Mexico and South America?

Spotify lists an artists top 5 markets for Streaming and while its no surprise to see the UK and Netherlands regularly in the top 5 I'm somewhat surprised to see Mexico and Brazil usually there and sometimes Chile.

If an artist is Streaming well in a particular country it is almost certain that they must have been pretty popular there in the past.

I have next to no knowledge of this.

The few facts I have gathered is that You Are Everything [[with MarvinG) was top 10, Mahogany top 5 and somewhat surprisingly Stop Look Listen [[also with Marvin) #1 in Brazil while Chain Reaction was #1 in Venezuela.

But that's the sum of it.

I would be very surprised if Upside Down hadn't done well.

Probably « All of You »