The greatest TV viewing in my opinion

I think the greatest TV viewing
    and I constantly put on the videos of these 3

Motown 25 Temptations vs the Four Tops

Motown 25 Michael Jackson solo & with the J5

Motown Returns to the Apollo The Temptations & the Four Tops
    and the ending with Richard Street leading everybody in Higher Higher

edafan

For me it was Diana Ross's tv concert that aired on CBS in early 1981. That was when I fell in LOVE with her and to this day its still my favorite concert of hers. It was the very first time I had ever seen her on tv. My favorite parts were her Supreme's medley and when she performed Do You Know/Ain't No Mountain High Enough. I still have that vhs tape from when I recorded it when I was 12 years old.
    Last edited by SatansBlues; 12-30-2019 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SatansBlues View Post
    For me it was Diana Ross's tv concert that aired on CBS in early 1981. That was when I fell in LOVE with her and to this day its still my favorite concert of hers. It was the very first time I had ever seen her on tv. My favorite parts were her Supreme's medley and when she performed Do You Know/Ain't No Mountain High Enough. I still have that vhs tape from when I recorded it when I was 12 years old.
    Is this the one where Larry Hagman and Michael Jackson were the guests? If so, my favorite part was her rendition of "It's My Turn" where the camera shots are so intimate.

Quote Originally Posted by SatansBlues View Post
    I will have to check that one out: It sounds great.

I was able to get it from Youtube

edafan
    Last edited by edafan; 12-30-2019 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jobucats View Post
    Is this the one where Larry Hagman and Michael Jackson were the guests? If so, my favorite part was her rendition of "It's My Turn" where the camera shots are so intimate.
    Yes! That' the one! I've always wondered what parts of her original concert were edited out for those segments.