[REMOVE ADS]

DRATS' Reflections- hidden meaning for Diana's career?

Yes I know it's a love song- but if you look at it further the Andantes are replacing her friends and she secretly misses her friends especially Flo and reflects the good ol' days of singing with the Primettes up to 1964 and the "reality" of what she has done.

Yes Flo was very much alive but HDH was scarred by Flo's firing and wrote a psychedelic piece about what life used to have been in disguise of a love song. It's like they knew Flo was going to die young and never have a fair chance.

Is my theory correct?

Gotta say 'no'. If HDH had any clue that Florence would die young and chose to do nothing about it other than write a song, sit back, and wait for her to die, that sure paints them as major villains. Which I don't think they were.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Gotta say 'no'. If HDH had any clue that Florence would die young and chose to do nothing about it other than write a song, sit back, and wait for her to die, that sure paints them as major villains. Which I don't think they were.

Some people think MA&TV's "Heatwave" had evil messages.

Stop stirring the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by IMissFlo93 View Post
    Yes I know it's a love song- but if you look at it further the Andantes are replacing her friends and she secretly misses her friends especially Flo and reflects the good ol' days of singing with the Primettes up to 1964 and the "reality" of what she has done.

Yes Flo was very much alive but HDH was scarred by Flo's firing and wrote a psychedelic piece about what life used to have been in disguise of a love song. It's like they knew Flo was going to die young and never have a fair chance.

Is my theory correct?
    Oh dear! I think i have seen it all now. Stop it now please!

jesus...whatever next!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Oh dear! I think i have seen it all now. Stop it now please!
    I don't know whether I like best your reply or mowsville's! [[Do you think maybe IMF is actually ... )

Quote Originally Posted by mowsville View Post
    jesus...whatever next!!!!!!
    I don't know if I like best your reply or Bluebrocks. Both gave me a hearty guffaw!

Some people think MA&TV's "Heatwave" had evil messages.
    I'm sure some do! After all some people here in the USA think President Obama is a foreign-born Muslim, the earth is flat and the Viet Nam war was staged.

OP's been watching too many illuminati videos...

I don't know whether I like best your reply or mowsville's! [[Do you think maybe IMF is actually ... )
    Let's call it a draw!
    I am still in a state of shock. Initially i thought i was experiencing a weird dream. Sadly i soon realised i was not dreaming. I think it is in perhaps everyones interest to delete this post which would feel more at home in the Twilight Zone. Enough said

If anything "Reflections" would be HDH getting ready to say bye bye Mr. Gordy and bye bye Motown Sound..

Now I’m wondering if HDH did time travel and wrote Some Things You Never Get Used To about Marv

I bet Flo93 agrees

Is my theory correct?
    Of course it is, just like any lyric any artist has ever sung in anything they've ever recorded is 100% the gospel truth

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Now I’m wondering if HDH did time travel and wrote Some Things You Never Get Used To about Marv

I bet Flo93 agrees
    I thought lawyers were supposed to check their facts. Since when did HDH write STYNGUT?...or is that the point?
    Last edited by 144man; 12-24-2019 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    I thought lawyers were supposed to check their facts. Since when did HDH write STYNGUT?...or is that the point?
    It’ll all be a secret and a riddle - just like much else on SD!

Merry Christmas!

Yes, I think he or she is

Quote Originally Posted by Albator View Post
    Yes, I think he or she is
    Great Mother of God!

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Great Mother of God!
    I think you're both onto something.