[REMOVE ADS]

Post-1975 Michael Jackson Motown recordings

Just for fun, I just simply would find neat to know, as many recorded tracks of Michael Jackson, in brief comebacks to Motown recorded tracks / singles post-1975, excluding "One Day In Your Life" and "Farewell My Summer Love", since both were recorded before the Jackson 5's departure from Motown.

Such as, I'd like to say 1978's "The Wiz" counted as for that brief moment, 77-78, Michael Jackson worked with Motown again, as the film was a Motown production.

1980 - He was a very visibly vocally noticeable part of the background of Stevie Wonder's "All I Do" on Stevie's "Hotter Than July" album.

1983 - He was probably THE reason alone Rockwell's "Somebody's Watching Me" was as big as it was.

1987 - Featured in a duet with Stevie Wonder, "Get It" on Stevie's "Characters" album.
    Last edited by Ngroove; 12-18-2019 at 03:15 AM.

Do you consider what you listed as significant?

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Do you consider what you listed as significant?
    I get it, most are only album tracks, minor hits, or novelties, but I'd like to view it as despite "Epic" success, MJJ, he still came back every once in a while for Motown, or maybe apparently, I'm just alone in every little-ness as much as the big-nesses of the career of Michael Jackson.

To my opinion, at least, every thing credited or uncredited, that has Michael's mark, is gold.

1992 _ Eddie Murphy - Love's Alright : Michael / Eddie duet in "Whatzupwitu" . MJ also sings some vocals in "Yeah".

I was gonna say Muscles by Diana Ross and Jermaine "tell me I'm not dreamin" but neither were Motown although of course both were Motown artists