[REMOVE ADS]

Someday We'll Be Together on 60's Channel Sirius XM

the announcer said;
    " and now Diana Ross and the Supremes... but not really..
    and "Someday We'll Be Together".. but not really..
    the afternoon guy... lol

LOL! It reminds me of the DJ at the Supremes reunion at the Motown Cafe in New York City. He started playing Stoned Love but announced it as "another hit for Diana Ross and the Supremes".

he announcer said;
    the afternoon guy... lol
    LOL. Would have loved to hear that!

[QUOTE
    It reminds me of the DJ at the Supremes reunion at the Motown Cafe in New York City. He started playing Stoned Love but announced it as "another hit for Diana Ross and the Supremes".
    ][/QUOTE]
    Not as funny! I have to have more patience with non-Supremes fans, this guy was a *#! DJ!

I always thought Diana should have approached Jackie Hicks, Marlene Barrow, and Louvain Demps for the Diana Ross and The Supremes Return to Love tour.

Love Child, Someday, etc would have sounded authentic!

[[And before I get flamed or, worse, get serious replies as to why that wouldn’t have worked .... calm down, I am CLEARLY joking!)

Actually, that is a great idea. Far better and more authentic than who she ultimately picked.

Quote Originally Posted by grangertim View Post
    I always thought Diana should have approached Jackie Hicks, Marlene Barrow, and Louvain Demps for the Diana Ross and The Supremes Return to Love tour.

[[And before I get flamed or, worse, get serious replies as to why that wouldn’t have worked .... calm down, I am CLEARLY joking!)

Quote Originally Posted by grangertim View Post

The Andantes did not provide the vocals on Someday instead it was the Waters along with Merry Clayton. The Waters are performing and still sound great today
    Last edited by CoolKatz; 12-29-2019 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    the announcer said;
    the afternoon guy... lol
    Wow! I guess everyone read Mary Wilson's "Dreamgirl, My Life As A Supreme"!

as if Diana Ross got to pick..do you really think Gordy let her pick? you must be delirious then..from 1965 and onward, The Supremes became the Berry Gordy show , every move and every detail