[REMOVE ADS]

Tracee Ross and the use of instagram

IMHO, Tracee tries too hard to be glamorous, beautiful, and funny. Despite the great effort to be those things, I don’t think she succeeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    IMHO, Tracee tries too hard to be glamorous, beautiful, and funny. Despite the great effort to be those things, I don’t think she succeeds.

I think this makes your point perfectly .
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 12-14-2019 at 01:56 AM.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Live and let live.
    Her brother reads this forum so let's not go too far with this.

"I think she tries too hard..."

Uh, Tracee started off as a successful model, what you mean "tries too hard"? You're bold to do that to Tracee. You're wrong but bold.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    "I think she tries too hard..."

Uh, Tracee started off as a successful model, what you mean "tries too hard"? You're bold to do that to Tracee. You're wrong but bold.
    I love Tracee. She definitely has the IT factor!

Are you kidding? Tracee‘s social media feeds are bloody FANTASTIC! She’s funny, sexy, smart, independent, confident, and she clearly has a ball. And she’s in control. The world needs more Tracees. She’s clearly the result of a loving and successful upbringing.

Go Tracee!

Oh are you for real...as if this isnt baiting a certain person to come into this thread and spill his vile garbage everywhere...oh my lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Her brother reads this forum so let's not go too far with this.
    OMG. He must have nerves of steel not to post about some of the crap that is spewed here.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    OMG. He must have nerves of steel not to post about some of the crap that is spewed here.
    Yes indeed. Not the most tactful post.

I posted this because she has 7.3 million followers.

And people like Diana have lived this kind of fishbowl life forever; her kids were born into it. They are used to all kinds of nits, wits, twits and twats. They treat them just like flies - they come and go. And you always ignore them and spread love, lol

Tracee has indeed capitalized on her family history and created her own as well. Not many comic actresses can star in 2 long-running series and attract the number of social media followers Tracee has. The lady works for and deserves all the success she has. It's a new world and Tracee has made social media part of her platform. Good for her and I wish her well; she's one funny lady as well! 'Mr. Handsy' is a classic.

I love Tracee and LOVE here on Blackish. I met her once and shes real sweet and lovely and funny.

Well, with 7.3 million followers she has to be doing something right. She is definitely crazy funny, off the chain funny.

She has star quality

Tracee Ross is such a POSITIVE force in the entertainment world today and as jobeterob stated, "She has star quality."

Tracee Ross has the "It" factor. She appeals to men and she talks frankly to women with no hesitation. I wish she would write her own comedy monologue show for Broadway!

When it comes to fashion, this gifted woman has home schooled herself in fashion-
    in her mother's DIVA closet-
    while the DIVA was on an extended world tour!

Tracee Ross' Broadway Blockbuster would not be a limited run.

Tracee Ross can drape herself forever!

⭐BRAVO! 🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀You roam, girl!⭐

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Tracee has indeed capitalized on her family history and created her own as well. Not many comic actresses can star in 2 long-running series and attract the number of social media followers Tracee has. The lady works for and deserves all the success she has. It's a new world and Tracee has made social media part of her platform. Good for her and I wish her well; she's one funny lady as well! 'Mr. Handsy' is a classic.
    Exactly, I think with Girlfriends and, definitely, with black-ish, she has become her own legend. Not as big as her mother [[which is unreachable because few artists did what Tracee's mom did) but still big. Tracee just has IT.