[REMOVE ADS]

Happy Birthday Dionne and Connie

Today [[12th) two of our favorites, Dionne Warwick and Connie Francis, celebrate their birthdays. Best wishes to each.

Although you will occasionally see different numbers [[a common occurrence in the celebrity world) most sources say this will be number 79 for Dionne and number 81 for Connie. The late Frank Sinatra also shared the same birthday and I was told he would be 104 if he were still with us.

Not too far from that milestone is popular game show host Bob Barker, who IS still with us and reportedly turns 96 today. Must be some good genes in those three families. Have a good day one and all!

All the best for you Dionne, from a die heart fan in Germany, have a good time with your relatives and family.

Few days earlier I discovered with a help from a friend your duet with Chuck "Anymore"
    Thanks for that song

Happy Birthday to Dionne Warwick & Connie Francis. Another star celebrating a Birthday today [[her 61th) is Sheila Escovedo [[aka Sheila E.).

Happy birthday to all! Today also marks the 101st birth anniversary of the late great jazz/blues vocalist Joe Williams.

Happy Birthday Dionne! Happy Birthday Connie!

Happy Birthday to Connie and to Dionne! Connie, I have all of your MGM albums [[mostly on CD), and, Dionne, I have all of your Scepter, Warner Bros., and Arista CDs. Both of you remain two of my all-time favorite artists who have brought me years of musical joy untold. I hope your special day was the best ever!

I love Connie.