[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Diana Ross - Why Do Fools Fall In Love -Dec. 7, 2019!

Get ready U.K.......here she comes! LOL!!!!

Get that money Diane! hehehehehehehehe....

Can't wait!!!!!

What on earth?

So this is for anyone who believes she performs simply because she loves performing and not because she wants to make money.

This was a charity event for cancer research.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    What on earth?

So this is for anyone who believes she performs simply because she loves performing and not because she wants to make money.
    Exactly! This is the same woman that refused to perform on Soul Train the whole time she was at Motown!
    Last edited by marv2; 12-09-2019 at 02:23 AM.

She has also been completely ignoring the entire Motown 60th Anniversary year. I don't think she's done even one interview in commemoration of this significant milestone.

Ouch, what happened?

Ouch, what happened?

Actually I have read somewhere it was Berry Gordy that wouldnt let her perform on Soul Train....god the crap that spills out of your mouth.

Good for Diana. Everyone knows the story of Motown already. Books, movies, Broadway shows have told the story countless times. There is nothing new to tell. It is getting boring.

Quote Originally Posted by mowsville View Post
    Actually I have read somewhere it was Berry Gordy that wouldnt let her perform on Soul Train....god the crap that spills out of your mouth.
    Why would he not allow her on Soul Train? Other Motown artists appeared on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Ouch, what happened?
    I am asking myself the same thing.

A-HA! So that's who, as djt mentioned on Friday, needs to flush his toilet 10-15 times! To flush his mouth-crap! Hehehe

As soon as she left Motown Soul Train dedicated a show to her...that kind of speaks for itself really..Gordy was trying too hard to make her appeal to the white record buying public by getting her to sing far too many standards on tv...I guess even Diana realised that The Lady Is A Tramp etc wouldnt go down too well with the Soul Train audience...her not appearing on Soul Train seriously caused a "sell out" tag and damaged her record sales on some releases that the Soul Train audience would have lapped up...and Diana knew this..another of Gordys stupid mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    A-HA! So that's who, as djt mentioned on Friday, needs to flush his toilet 10-15 times! To flush his mouth-crap! Hehehe
    What has happened to her voice?

Didn't Diana appear on Soul Train in 1973 or 1974 ?Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  9.9 KB

Also I seem to remember Diana kicking off Motown 60 at the grammys. There was melody dedicated to Berry Gordy by her and chosen by her.
    Name:  ed43b977dd4940fcbdaed30d165f56b4.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  90.6 KBName:  49dbbd0402aaf10dcabb6c11bcc212c1.jpg
Views: 886
Size:  71.5 KB

She made a cameo appearance April 1973 to talk about LSTB she didn’t sing. I do find it interesting that Diana appeared weeks before Mary and the girls appeared.
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post

With her voice sounding this bad, maybe she should skip recording a new album.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    What has happened to her voice?
    Why do you care? To quote YOU:

"Originally Posted by marv2 October 2016
    I don't even go into most Diana Ross threads on here."

Not only do you go into almost EVERY Diana Ross thread you started this one and spent time trashing her with vile untrue comments on this here youtube video this weekend.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B78n...ture=emb_title

You are obsessed and deranged and clearly sick. Diana Ross sells out Europe and this sets your crazed and warped mind out of control. Happens every time she is on the news. GET HELP NOW.

She has also been completely ignoring the entire Motown 60th Anniversary year. I don't think she's done even one interview in commemoration of this significant milestone.
    She closed the Motown 60 TV Speacial. DUH!!!!!

I find nothing odd about appearing on Soul Train. Soul Train's first syndicated episode appeared on TV in 1971. She made an appearance in 73. I don't understand the shit stirring surrounding this.

The people in the back, closest to the camera aren't even paying attention. They are talking and laughing. She is just background noise for their party.

Where ever that picture is from the lady looks gorgeous!

The people in the back, closest to the camera aren't even paying attention. They are talking and laughing. She is just background noise for their party.
    Just admit you were wrong and move on.

She sounded absolutely awful here, but it didn't matter. The audience was probably drunk anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    Just admit you were wrong and move on.
    Did you even watch the video? Check out at approx. 1:35 into it. They talking amongst themselves!

This was a charity event. The only thing that matters is the $13 million that was raised for cancer research.

Her poor background singers. They look so tired and they have to be embarrassed that she makes them do those skip to my lou moves LOL!

Exactly! This is the same woman that refused to perform on Soul Train the whole time she was at Motown!
    You sure like to make things up. For your information. Motown didn’t allow her to perform on Soul Train. As soon as she left Motown she appeared on the show! What does that tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by khansperac View Post
    This was a charity event. The only thing that matters is the $13 million that was raised for cancer research.
    A great haul for a good cause - the jealousy never ends, does it?

Think this was in 73. I'll look up the actual date.

EDIT: Diana first appeared on the show on April 7, 1973. The Chi-Lites, the Honey Cone and G.C. Cameron were on that episode along with another special guest Brenda Sykes.
    Last edited by midnightman; 12-09-2019 at 05:26 PM.

Her poor background singers. They look so tired and they have to be embarrassed that she makes them do those skip to my lou moves LOL!
    Not as embarrresed as your obsessed ass should be if you had a lick of shame or decency.

As soon as she left Motown Soul Train dedicated a show to her...that kind of speaks for itself really..Gordy was trying too hard to make her appeal to the white record buying public by getting her to sing far too many standards on tv...I guess even Diana realised that The Lady Is A Tramp etc wouldnt go down too well with the Soul Train audience...her not appearing on Soul Train seriously caused a "sell out" tag and damaged her record sales on some releases that the Soul Train audience would have lapped up...and Diana knew this..another of Gordys stupid mistakes.
    Berry was so hellbent to get Diana to be as big as Barbra Streisand that it made her look like a sellout. This happened as early as 1965 when the Supremes first performed at the Copacabana. Why Berry/Motown didn't book her on ST when the "Surrender" album came out, I'll never know!

Anyway, Diana was performing for free so of course she didn't care. She's a 75-year-old great-grandmother now lol

She obviously would be on her A-game during her tour.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Anyway, Diana was performing for free so of course she didn't care. She's a 75-year-old great-grandmother now lol

Yeah, one good thing you can say. No one was feeling her enough since she didn't get poked! Thank God for small favors, huh?

Also I seem to remember Diana kicking off Motown 60 at the grammys. There was melody dedicated to Berry Gordy by her and chosen by her.
    Name:  ed43b977dd4940fcbdaed30d165f56b4.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  90.6 KBName:  49dbbd0402aaf10dcabb6c11bcc212c1.jpg
Views: 886
Size:  71.5 KB
    HA! The only reason she agreed to show up there is that they had to allow her to gdt up on the Grammy Awards and wish herself a happy 75th birthday or she wasn't going to do the Motown 60 Anniversary Show. She went further and demanded that no other Supremes be allowed on stage or she wasn't going to do it! Haven't you heard? It's all about her.........LOL! Not a peep since!

ok this a dead thread for me --- Facts or ...............well you know the rest.

Yeah, one good thing you can say. No one was feeling her enough since she didn't get poked! Thank God for small favors, huh?
    I think your the one that need a good poke. Might help with your real bitter and real nasty Diana Ross obsession.

ok this a dead thread for me --- Facts or ...............well you know the rest.
    You cant argue with the insane or obsessed Captain. Marvy got that "no other Supremes" at Motown 60 BS/LIE from Mary Wilsons friend and alleged "reporter" Roger Freidman who reported that on his Showbiz411 blog that six people read.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    A great haul for a good cause - the jealousy never ends, does it?
    And she didn’t yet have his camera or kick him out!

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    And she didn’t yet have his camera or kick him out!
    I was thinking that. Perhaps Diana strained her voice before this show by laughing hysterically at the memory of his rude a%% being dragged out of a concert? Gotta hand it to Ross [[as always) - 50 years into an historically successful solo career and she still makes 'grown' [[at least ... physically - hehehe) men s&it themselves with jealousy!
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 12-09-2019 at 07:59 PM.

Can someone please tell Diane that 1987 called and it wants it's look back! LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I think your the one that need a good poke. Might help with your real bitter and real nasty Diana Ross obsession.
    Roberta darling, I'm curious as to why you don't participate in many of the Martha Reeves/Vandellas topics? Particularly the new one on I Promise To Wait My Love. I know you're very fond of the woman. I, myself, am not especially with how she treated the Vandellas.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post

"for free"[[???)

First, she doesn't do anything for free. Second, there are no excuses for a subpar setup like this, particularly if it is for a charitable cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    "for free"[[???)

First, she doesn't do anything for free. Second, there are no excuses for a subpar setup like this, particularly if it is for a charitable cause.
    They like to believe Diane is all benevolent, etc. She is working for that little bit of money which is why she is performing to a track. That way she does not have to pay her band out of her performance fee. She did the same thing on that Tom Joyner cruise.

She sounds like Donald Duck sucking helium! LOL!!!!

I wonder if Marv suffered massive shrinkage when he learned Diane will make $50 million from this tour.

And still no camera gets returned!! Whaaaa

This forum just goes from bad to worse, and as per usual there is one person at the heart of all the bitching and trolling.
    Season of goodwill my f*cking ass. Enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    This forum just goes from bad to worse, and as per usual there is one person at the heart of all the bitching and trolling.
    Season of goodwill my f*cking ass. Enough is enough.
    It's a difficult call to make. Ignoring him totally is a good option, though that means the reprehensible behavior continues. How about we try it, though? I'm in!