[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I still can't believe her kids let her ride out looking like that. Gruesome........

The next time any of you decide you want to make fun of Martha Reeves and her singing just come to this thread and play these videos. That should keep the temptation at bay....

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    It's a difficult call to make. Ignoring him totally is a good option, though that means the reprehensible behavior continues. How about we try it, though? I'm in!
    He cannot help himself. Ugly behavour seems to seep out of his every pore. The only thing that stop this most damaged of individuals is to ban him, but that will never happen because he is capable of posting very interesting and informative posts alongside the disgusting comments.
    I think i am in! We cannot stop his trolling but we can block him and shut out the hatred and the sewer level behaviour. Let's do it and start the season of goodwill a little early! Good call my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    It's a difficult call to make. Ignoring him totally is a good option, though that means the reprehensible behavior continues. How about we try it, though? I'm in!
    All done! How about you?

She’s done some pretty disgraceful things but if she banned other Supremes from the stage for a few moments of acknowledgment, including her buddy Scherrie Payne-is the worst. She keeps topping herself.
    Last edited by luke; 12-10-2019 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    She’s done some pretty disgraceful things but if she banned other Supremes from the stage for a few moments of acknowledgment, including her buddy Scherrie Payne-is the worst. She keeps topping herself.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2KP...rt_radio=1&t=0

Sometimes it's hard to be a woman
    Giving all your love to just one man
    You'll have bad times, and he'll have good times
    Doin' things that you don't understand
    But if you love him, you'll forgive him
    Even though he's hard to understand
    And if you love him, oh be proud of him
    'Cause after all he's just a man.
    Stand by your man, give him two arms to cling to
    And something warm to come to
    When nights are cold and lonely.
    Stand by your man, and show the world you love him
    Keep giving all the love you can.
    Stand by your man.
    Stand by your man, and show the world you love him
    Keep giving all the love you can.
    Stand by your man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    This forum just goes from bad to worse, and as per usual there is one person at the heart of all the bitching and trolling.
    Season of goodwill my f*cking ass. Enough is enough.
    I have been following this Forum for years, but recently signed up. Through my 40+ years of following Diana Ross, I have had so many wonderful experiences and met many amazing fans.

However, there is another side. Negativity, jealousy and all out hatred. I stopped talking to DR and/or Supremes fans years ago. I thought growing up everyone loved Diana or at the very least, was open to the message of her music. I was wrong and sadly that has ruined specific events for me.

I do NOT care if Diana looks good at 75, sounds like she is 28, wears the same gowns, or sings I Will Survive 1000 more times. For me, music [[specifically Diana) has guided me through so many things in my life.

The individual in question: on this forum, youtube, instagram, facebook etc posts negative things about Diana. He uses aliases and often has conversations technically with himself.

He ruins this forum by demeaning women, speaking for Mary Wilson, referring to her as Diane [[as if he knows her), and insulting members.

He does NOT get it. He does NOT understand what Motown represents to people around the world.
    He wants to destroy the good things, the enduring legacy of Motown.

I hope he finds peace within the music.
    I hope he can share in all the joy that Diana, The Supremes and Motown have given to all of us.

With an open heart Marv
    Happy Holidays

She ain't finished yet! Wait until she goes over to the U.K. and takes those people's hard-earned money knowing she can barely sing now and presents the same decades old show!

He cannot help himself. Ugly behavour seems to seep out of his every pore. The only thing that stop this most damaged of individuals is to ban him, but that will never happen because he is capable of posting very interesting and informative posts alongside the disgusting comments.
    I think i am in! We cannot stop his trolling but we can block him and shut out the hatred and the sewer level behaviour. Let's do it and start the season of goodwill a little early! Good call my friend.
    It shouldn't be that serious. Marv's comments are easily ignored. Perhaps I've missed something but I am surprised that posters are so affected by what he says about Ross. As a lifelong Ross fan, I've heard and read more hateful comments than anything that's been said here at SD. I've even had people I know say unflattering things about her to my face -- including family members and friends :-[[

It all just rolls off. I adore her and it will never be any other way, no matter who says what.

There are members at SD who have posted similarly disparaging comments about other artists, and even worse, about other members of the SD community. Conduct more egregious than Marv's oft-repeated "critique" of Ross.

Maybe if you ignore him, Marv will bore himself.

I stopped caring what he had to say about Diana years ago but recently he tried to claim Florence's now middle aged daughters live on welfare despite evidence posted to the contrary. I just said what I think and move on. Just abandon this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MotownGold View Post
    I have been following this Forum for years, but recently signed up. Through my 40+ years of following Diana Ross, I have had so many wonderful experiences and met many amazing fans.

However, there is another side. Negativity, jealousy and all out hatred. I stopped talking to DR and/or Supremes fans years ago. I thought growing up everyone loved Diana or at the very least, was open to the message of her music. I was wrong and sadly that has ruined specific events for me.

I do NOT care if Diana looks good at 75, sounds like she is 28, wears the same gowns, or sings I Will Survive 1000 more times. For me, music [[specifically Diana) has guided me through so many things in my life.

The individual in question: on this forum, youtube, instagram, facebook etc posts negative things about Diana. He uses aliases and often has conversations technically with himself.

He ruins this forum by demeaning women, speaking for Mary Wilson, referring to her as Diane [[as if he knows her), and insulting members.

He does NOT get it. He does NOT understand what Motown represents to people around the world.

I hope he can share in all the joy that Diana, The Supremes and Motown have given to all of us.

With an open heart Marv
    Happy Holidays
    HEAR! HEAR!! No person, no comment will ever ruin the love that I have for DIANA ROSS and for the music of MOTOWN.

When you are a "Winner", the best comment
    is joyful applause!😊

Quote Originally Posted by TNSUN View Post
    When you are a "Winner", the best comment
    is joyful applause!
    Yes, I think supermodel Tracy Chambers said it best...

With an open heart Marv
    Happy Holidays
    Impeccably written

A hug to you and congratulations on this

With an open heart Marv
    Happy Holidays
    That was a real classy letter. Thank you.

With an open heart Marv
    Happy Holidays
    Lovely post. I like the way your words flow effortlessly. I feel calmer and relaxed by what you have written. Positivity will always triumph over negativity. Thank you.

All done! How about you?
    Absolutely in!

Lovely post. I like the way your words flow effortlessly. I feel calmer and relaxed by what you have written. Positivity will always triumph over negativity. Thank you.
    Yes it will my dear. The light always shines through.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Yes it will my dear. The light always shines through.
    I feel like i have given myself an early Xmas gift by blocking out all the hatred and venom from the deranged one. I highly recommend it.

I feel like i have given myself an early Xmas gift by blocking out all the hatred and venom from the deranged one. I highly recommend it.
    Done. Thank you for the recomendation.

What is sad and disgusting is not all the crap he can wrote in one single day but all those supportive posts saying "you diana ross fans are so nasty, we don't come here" "glad we don't come here, you are the same than he is, or worse"

In my mind they are very happy to have this utterly brainless person spread his agressive frustration on Diana and her fans.

Done. Thank you for the recomendation.
    My pleasure! I am sure you are already feeling the positive energy now that the negativity has been erased.

Quote Originally Posted by Albator View Post
    What is sad and disgusting is not all the crap he can wrote in one single day but all those supportive posts saying "you diana ross fans are so nasty, we don't come here" "glad we don't come here, you are the same than he is, or worse"

In my mind they are very happy to have this utterly brainless person spread his agressive frustration on Diana and her fans.
    So very true my friend.

Ignore is wonderful.

And as I said, if you use an iPhone, there is no option allowing you to
    "View Post"!

I'll admit sometimes I would love to see him writhing in either glee or his own doggy do, whatever he writhes in - so I would like to see it. BUT I CAN'T LUCKILY!

I wait for some of you to copy and paste it! LOL

Thanks for all the supportive posts you all make.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Ignore is wonderful.

And as I said, if you use an iPhone, there is no option allowing you to
    "View Post"!

I'll admit sometimes I would love to see him writhing in either glee or his own doggy do, whatever he writhes in - so I would like to see it. BUT I CAN'T LUCKILY!

I wait for some of you to copy and paste it! LOL

Thanks for all the supportive posts you all make.
    I was introduced to the Ignore option a couple years ago by another member — Thank you again, Roberta — and yes, it is a wonderful method to avoid being subjected to such negative energy. Peaceful...

I put him on ignore a long time ago, but if you guys respond to him them I see his comments if you hit reply with a comment. He is like snake oil and I do not give him permission to make me respond or raise a brow.

Perhaps like a mosquito

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    I put him on ignore a long time ago, but if you guys respond to him them I see his comments if you hit reply with a comment. He is like snake oil and I do not give him permission to make me respond or raise a brow.
    I just don't know why i didn't do it a long time ago, but better late than never. Lots of people seem to have blocked him. If this carries on there will only be his faithful lapdogs who will be able to see his deranged comments thus rendering them pointless. That will eat him up inside. He thrives on the hatred and neģativity.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    Good advice I shall follow.

I just don't know why i didn't do it a long time ago, but better late than never. Lots of people seem to have blocked him. If this carries on there will only be his faithful lapdogs who will be able to see his deranged comments thus rendering them pointless. That will eat him up inside. He thrives on the hatred and neģativity.
    Well, Bluebrock, now you won't be the second person to know when Mary Wilson debuts her new line of Supremes-inspired wigs, or Supremes-inspired scented candles, or Supremes-inspired seasoning salt.

In it all, we must all remember and agree, that Mary is also a good lady. And she does not appreciate what Marv does either we are told.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Well, Bluebrock, now you won't be the second person to know when Mary Wilson debuts her new line of Supremes-inspired wigs, or Supremes-inspired scented candles, or Supremes-inspired seasoning salt.
    Very true. However will i cope?

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    In it all, we must all remember and agree, that Mary is also a good lady. And she does not appreciate what Marv does either we are told.
    Yes i have been told that by more than one person. She is said to be very uneasy about his unhealthy obsessions. There is much more i could say but i would rather concentrate on positive subjects as opposed to negative ones.
    I will leave it at that for now.

Mary Wilson is after money and advertising probably doesn't care about a crazy fan who doesn't make her a dollar.
    Apart from giving youtube links and getting excited at her every move, he doesn't buy anything and doesn't go to see her sing.

you'r still here pretty shadow

And pretty shallow

Quote Originally Posted by Albator View Post
    you'r still here pretty shadow
    I may as well block him as well. They are after all partners in crime amongst other things.

I wouldn’t want anyone to think this is a defence of a mean, bitter, arrogant troll - but I believe that this Forum is active and vital because of the discussion provoked by the troll and I think that’s why it’s not stopped

Without that discussion, this is another quite mundane forum like dozens of others

To the families of Mary and Diana, I hope they can be mildly amused that people still talk about minutiae that they can’t remember - and they must be flattered

As for the troll, they can just say “there are assholes everywhere “

I may as well block him as well. They are after all partners in crime amongst other things.
    But truthfully Lukia is real boring. All he does is agree on EVERYTHING with his man. So yep, lets iognore him as well.

But truthfully Lukia is real boring. All he does is agree on EVERYTHING with his man. So yep, lets iognore him as well.
    It makes perfect sense my dear friend. He has nothing original to say for himself and is completely under the spell of his master thus rendering himself useless.