[REMOVE ADS]

9 of the nastiest sibling rivalries in music

Some of these rivalries didn't seem nasty, just petty. Especially the Gibbs.

Surprised they didn't include the Jackson 5! The Wilson sisters more dysfunctional than the Jacksons? Mmkay lmao

An interesting read as a 'guilty pleasure'! S!ht happens, unfortunately. [[Those Andrews Sisters, right?? Talk about gangsta b*tches!)

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Some of these rivalries didn't seem nasty, just petty. Especially the Gibbs.

Surprised they didn't include the Jackson 5! The Wilson sisters more dysfunctional than the Jacksons? Mmkay lmao
    No DeBarges either I see. They make the Jacksons look like the Huxtables.

Quote Originally Posted by jboy88 View Post
    No DeBarges either I see. They make the Jacksons look like the Huxtables.
    I noticed that too. I was like "these families ain't even that close to nasty." I kept reading like "Sister Sledge? The Bee Gees? Heart?" Like yeah, they may squabble but they find their ways back [[glad to hear all the original Sister Sledge members hugged it out before Joni's death).

Families like the Jacksons and DeBarges may hang around each other but when they squabble, it's ugly.

The only ones in that list I agree that were nasty were the Gallagher brothers, the Robinson brothers and the Davies brothers.

The Mills Brothers were a class act!