[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson Says that she & Flo were on the Supremes' Christmas album

“I absolutely love ‘My Favorite Things’ from our Christmas album. It’s so great that the song remains a holiday favorite after all these years – and how much fun it is to now have an animated video,” said Mary Wilson, founding member of The Supremes. “Flo, Diane and I were so happy to sing all of these wonderful holiday songs and we had so much fun shooting the album cover up in the mountains.”

Three of Motown’s biggest Christmas classics – The Jackson 5’s “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus,” The Supremes’ “My Favorite Things” and The Temptations’ “Silent Night” have been brought to life with a series of official animated videos illustrating the magic of the holiday season.

https://radiofacts.com/christmas-cla...ficial-videos/

Ah I see! They have been given official animated videos! That's what those were