Tina turned, 80! today, pardon my pun, and still looks sensational despite fighting major illnesses and a host of heartbreaking experiences and setbacks. I want to see what Tina Turner and others, who are still going strong at 80 would look like in 20 years!

At the present moment, there are more than 400,000 centenarians [[100 years-old or older) worldwide. of the 400,000 more than 80,000 living in the U.S. alone. And about 1 super-centenarians per 1000 centenarians who are 110 years old or over worldwide!

Question SD Family?

Would you like to live to be 100 if you were still active, in good health, with a lifetime income for example, of more than $50,000 per year?

If not, why?

Wait! A short Bible lesson before you answer:

So many are ready to throw in the towel because of stats or religion, for instance, some even believe it's God's will to live to only 70 or 80 years at best. To the contrary, in Genesis 6:3 God, said our lifespan would be 120 years!

Moses of the Bible lived to be 120! He was still healthy and active [[Deuteronomy 34:7) when he went home to be with the Lord. Moses lived to be 120, even after prophesying to the Israelites that most of them -- because of disobedience -- would only live to be 70 or 80. [[Psalm 90:10)

There is an old Jewish adage when wishing a celebrant an happy birth-day, they say in unison, "May you live to be 120!".

Do I want to live to be 100?

My desire is to live to be well over 100, in EXCELLENT health for my age, I want to continue to be active in my businesses, and amass a fortunate that would outlive me for several generations.

I ask again, SD would you like to live to be 100?