[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I am sure they would be, and quite rightly so. I have no idea if any of her children would access this forum.
    Sadly Bluebrock, the person who leaves the majority those vicious posts regarding M's Wilson is the first to scream troll if anyone dare suggest that M's Ross might be something less than perfect. Ah well such is life, there are more important things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    Sadly Bluebrock, the person who leaves the majority those vicious posts regarding M's Wilson is the first to scream troll if anyone dare suggest that M's Ross might be something less than perfect. Ah well such is life, there are more important things.
    All this could be avoided if Marv would stop the horrible and vile personal attacks. Constructive criticism is fine. We are all entitled to air those views, but we all know who the instigator is for posting hatred on this forum. If that ceased it would stop other people from retaliating, but we all know that he is unable/unwilling to do that

Surrender
    reach out ill be there
    reach out and touch

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    Surrender
    reach out ill be there
    reach out and touch
    She will do reach out and touch. She is planning to do this at Glastonbury, and probably on the UK tour also.

I'd like to hear her do a number of tunes, most of which are now, sadly, outside of her every day range. [[I say "every day range" because apparently she has days where the voice seems firmly intact while other days not so much. She killed "My Man" on the Motown special earlier this year...I don't think she could perform that song the same way every time she steps on stage.) So what I would love to hear is Diana tackle some of her classic hits [[Supremes and solo) as well as some fan favorite album cuts, in a jazzier/bluesy arrangement, well suited to her vocal range at this time. Just like Mary Wilson's sound being unfit for the Diana led singles that she attempts [[with various degrees of success and failure), Diana too doesn't quite sound like DIANA on those cuts either. I'd like to see her get more creative with her approach at this point.