[REMOVE ADS]

Is Larry Braggs Still With The Temptations?

Hi All:

I saw the Temptations tonight here in Cleveland, Ohio at MGM Northfield Park. The announcer mentioned that only four Temptations would be performing tonight. Larry Braggs wasn't there and none of the Tempts mentioned him during the show. Does anyone know anything? Thanks.

He hasn't been with the group for a couple of months. There was no announcement made. There are rumors that Glenn Jones is being considered. I guess we will see.

Thanks so much NativeNuYorker. I wondered if he was sick, but then when no one said anything, I figured something else was going on. Where are you hearing rumors from?

I did hear Glenn was going to join the group. Guess they're working out the contracts...

Quote Originally Posted by RTA6226 View Post
    Thanks so much NativeNuYorker. I wondered if he was sick, but then when no one said anything, I figured something else was going on. Where are you hearing rumors from?
    One of The Temptation fan FB pages.

Quote Originally Posted by RTA6226 View Post
    Hi All:

I saw the Temptations tonight here in Cleveland, Ohio at MGM Northfield Park. The announcer mentioned that only four Temptations would be performing tonight. Larry Braggs wasn't there and none of the Tempts mentioned him during the show. Does anyone know anything? Thanks.
    Hello RTA6226, We discussed this in the Why So Many Temptations??? thread. The Temptations' Wikipedia says it all...

The Temptations Wikipedia page