[REMOVE ADS]

Official Video - My Favorite Things

Not a Supreme to be seen

i am severly disapointed . i just saw a michael buble video and thought we would get something like that but.....sorry unimpressed totally

Wonder what that’s all about? They couldn’t get Diana? Are Florence and Mary singing on the recording?

It seems pretty odd

I left my comment of disappointment on Youtube, hoping someone involved will see it.
    Not impressed at all with the "official video".....I figured we would get some cool animated caricatures of the girls, similar to the Bob Bentovoja artwork used on the "Love Is Like An Itching" sheet music. What a missed opportunity to expose the ladies to a younger audience!
    Darin

Name:  Supremes Cartoon.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  47.6 KB

I thought they were going to show footage from the Ed Sullivan performance at least partially. Maybe there were some legalities that prevented that from happening.

Huge let down...but typical really

what a complete waste of time and effort.

mary likes it just go to her twitter

I was going to tweet Diana's account and Flo's [[memorial) account [[as well as one of the andantes who sang it), but I guess I just have to call it quits.

"I never really thought it was such a bad little animated music video. Maybe it's not bad at all really. Maybe-maybe it just needs a little love".

And oh by the way the Temptations' Silent Night also has an animated music video.
    Last edited by IMissFlo93; 11-24-2019 at 10:12 AM.

Did I miss something?

It's not even good animation. When the filmed image of the young girl changes into a cartoon, it looks like a really bad SNL parody skit.

Or is it that mine are old eyes that no longer know what "good" animation is anymore?

Woo

Maybe the whole series is animated

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Maybe the whole series is animated
    Yes, the whole series is animated and was created by Universal Music. Today, Monday, they will release the J5 video of I SAW MOMMY KISSING SANTA CLAUS.

Besides Motown, the series also includes Sinatra, Brenda Lee, Bobby Helms and other Christmas Classics.

I was watching some of them here

https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...e-supremes-ume

Check out the Brenda Lee video of Rocking Around The Christmas Tree. In it there is a guy on the roof connecting Christmas lights, electrocutes himself and falls off the roof.

Merry Christmas

Not a single Supreme in the video. We have 12 days of Christmas and not a single Supreme trimming the main Christmas Tree at Hudson's
    Department Store in this video.

Perhaps Hudson's Department Store is an on-line enterprise; selling only those glamorous holiday gift boxes!

Maybe the legal department of the animation corporation issued an in-house copyright injunction against the animators.

I LOVE THE SUPREMES' VERSION OF THIS SONG I ALWAYS INCLUDE IT IN MY CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST! ;s
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 11-27-2019 at 04:02 AM.

It sucked! Why did someone even post that here?