[REMOVE ADS]

Wow - this tour is turning out to be quite ambitions! 'What Becomes a Legend Most', indeed!

I am amazed this has only just been announced. These dates were pencilled in at the same time as the UK mainland dates and Glastonbury date. Perhaps the Promoter had a few legal issues to resolve before an official announcement. The summer of 2020 promises to be very special indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I am amazed this has only just been announced. These dates were pencilled in at the same time as the UK mainland dates and Glastonbury date. Perhaps the Promoter had a few legal issues to resolve before an official announcement. The summer of 2020 promises to be very special indeed.
    I'm sure all will be fine, but i can't help thinking is she taking on a little to much. I really hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    I'm sure all will be fine, but i can't help thinking is she taking on a little to much. I really hope not.
    She is currently in rude health and eager to do these dates, but i do share your concerns to a certain extent. She is doing a number of dates in the States prior to the British tour, and a US tour is pencilled in for Autumn 2020 with the possibility of another UK tour in 2021 . She has ruled out a world tour, but even so she is taking on a lot at her time of life. She is about to enjoy a mini break in London where she will be doing some Christmas shopping, and then it will be back to work on the album.Only time will tell if she is taking on too much.

She is currently in rude health and eager to do these dates, but i do share your concerns to a certain extent. She is doing a number of dates in the States prior to the British tour, and a US tour is pencilled in for Autumn 2020 with the possibility of another UK tour in 2021 . She has ruled out a world tour, but even so she is taking on a lot at her time of life. She is about to enjoy a mini break in London where she will be doing some Christmas shopping, and then it will be back to work on the album.Only time will tell if she is taking on too much.
    Wonderful news, and I'm sure there is someone in the nearby confines of England and Ireland who will be artfully watching over Our Miss Ross ! I am on a countdown to see if your 'rude health' statement is commented upon here; that's a British expression [[that I love) that does not quite translate here in the barmy states. I believe that as long as Diana has enough days-between-dates all will prove out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Wonderful news, and I'm sure there is someone in the nearby confines of England and Ireland who will be artfully watching over Our Miss Ross ! I am on a countdown to see if your 'rude health' statement is commented upon here; that's a British expression [[that I love) that does not quite translate here in the barmy states. I believe that as long as Diana has enough days-between-dates all will prove out well.
    Perhaps i should say she is in very good health at the moment!
    I promise you she will be very well looked after. Her schedule will be monitored and well managed. Her family will also be here to offer support and respite. She will be surrounded by love and affection as well as a certain loud and bossy well meaning Englishman!!!!

Can you share if she has already started working on the album, and with what producer?

Dates keep being added to her schedule. She has a very busy 2020 year ahead of her.

Legendary vocalist Diana Ross has added 2020 tour dates to her schedule. The newly announced concerts will run from February to April in America, then head to the United Kingdom and Ireland for a tour from June into July — beginning with a headlining set at Glastonbury. Ross also has a special run of performances scheduled in January at The Kennedy Center in Washington, DC.

https://zumic.com/diana-ross-extends...d-on-sale-info

Quote Originally Posted by khansperac View Post
    Can you share if she has already started working on the album, and with what producer?
    I do believe she was in the studio from early November. All i know is that Mark Ronson and Nile Rogers are involved. No further details have been leaked, but i hope to hear more very soon.

I do believe she was in the studio from early November. All i know is that Mark Ronson and Nile Rogers are involved. No further details have been leaked, but i hope to hear more very soon.
    Thank you for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by khansperac View Post
    Thank you for the info.
    My pleasure. Sorry i was unable to provide more info.

Not so sure I’m so excited to see Nile Rogers name but I guess they are good friends

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Not so sure I’m so excited to see Nile Rogers name but I guess they are good friends
    Yeah. I am somehow managing to contain my excitement at this news. They have become quite friendly these past few years. You can expect Nile to have some involvement at her Glastonbury show next year.

You can expect Nile to have some involvement at her Glastonbury show next year.
    That's good news but makes me wonder if I'm Coming Out would remain as her opener if he's gonna play.

Quote Originally Posted by Levi Stubbs Tears View Post
    That's good news but makes me wonder if I'm Coming Out would remain as her opener if he's gonna play.
    Good point. I hadn't thought about that.

Diana’s show is stale, and any outside input is welcomed !

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    Diana’s show is stale, and any outside input is welcomed !
    Yes it is, but she will have to include a couple of tracks from the new album when it is released. That will be written into the contract.

There have been quite a few American appearances announced in the last day or two

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    There have been quite a few American appearances announced in the last day or two
    2020 is going to be her busiest year for a long long time.