[REMOVE ADS]

Michigan is screwed

Just remember to vote next time...

The reason these nutjobs got in in the first place is because the Democrats didn't vote last November. Republicans always vote. Now they are doing all they can to keep potential Democrats from voting.

If you watched Rachel Maddow last night, she spelled it all out very clearly what and how they plan to keep YOU from voting, or voting for anyone but a republican.

I think we better hold onto our hats because he is going to take us for a ride.
    He is already talking about Social Securtity and Pension taxing.
    I think we are in for a ride and not a good one.

Just remember to vote next time.

The republicans are taking us down the road to an uprising. And it won't be pretty. Just look at Yemen and Egypt.

I'm wondering if any of the people that voted the Democrats out in so many places last November, are now having second thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    I'm wondering if any of the people that voted the Democrats out in so many places last November, are now having second thoughts.
    People were so mad at anything and everything Obama that they took their marching orders from Faux News, Limbaugh, Beck and Hannity and voted against their own interests, and/or decided not to participate in the voting process. Now the chickens have come home to roost!!

People had better start paying attention, but unfortunately I know many, many are not!

Quote Originally Posted by nysister View Post
    People were so mad at anything and everything Obama that they took their marching orders from Faux News, Limbaugh, Beck and Hannity and voted against their own interests, and/or decided not to participate in the voting process. Now the chickens have come home to roost!!
    Actually, most people who would vote Democrat are working and raising kids, or in class to keep up with what goes on. Many don't realize just how important it is to vote on off-years. The republicans do everything they can to make it hard for them to vote. In contrast, older White people tend to vote republican, and they have the time to keep up and vote. If the average working class, the poor, elderly, and students care, they will do whatever it takes to ensure they are properly registered, keep up on the news, and VOTE!

So few Democrat-leaning people voted last November that the right wing thinks it has a mandate to undo Obama, and to further their agenda of corporate dominance of America and the social conservatives.

Just vote next time. No excuses!
    Last edited by soulster; 03-11-2011 at 05:40 PM.

Now i'm really glad I left Michigan!

Frankly too many folks are too damn busy worrying about themselves & believing that this would never happen to them.

We'd better pray that what's happening in Egypt & Yemen never happens here because if it does, the only thing that will happen is that a bunch of the poor will begin attacking other poor folks.

Unlike Egypt & Yemen, we do have the means to right many abuses. It's called "voting" but too many people don't take it seriously enough to bother using theirs.

I don't often get into this political stuff and you are right about voting,but hell the damn dems are as bad as the others,take D.C.for instance there is a new mayor and he didn't waste anytime getting into trouble[nepotism-cronyism-favortism]charges of corruption and this is while he's being sworn in,bigtime payoffs while the havenots get laidoff it's a mess in D.C. and MD.too P.G. COUNTY executive and his wife get busted but not before he makes sure that his son gets a nice cushy job[INSPITE OF A FREEZE ON HIRING]it ain't just your state it's all over and i'm talking about DEMOCRATS here...vote for me and i'll set you free??? yep free to join the unemployment line..the people have the need but those we vote for are filled with greed,WHAT TO DO,WHAT TO DO????