[REMOVE ADS]

Target Motown #1's 2 LP set.....

I don't know if this 2 LP set was discussed previously on the forum, but I was unaware of this special edition release from Target until last weekend. I don't know how long it's been out, but wanted to let the rest of you know about it. It's a pretty cool looking set. The white of the cover is a matte finish with the M artwork of the artists in a glossy finish. The gold vinyl is pretty cool, I've never seen anything like it. The closest would be the old plastic purses from the 50's in the swirly white pearlescent color, lol. I figured it was something cool to add to the collection from the 60th anniversary year.
    Darin

Name:  Motown 1's.jpg
Views: 805
Size:  61.0 KB

Name:  Motown 1's Disc.jpg
Views: 864
Size:  68.4 KB

This is from-target??? On the shelve or do you have to order it and how much does it cost?it is cool and i would love to have it.

We got our copies right off the shelf. Just go to Target.com and search for Motown #1's and it will show you if your local store has it in stock. Our store had 4 copies in house. It was $27.99.
    Last edited by DWSheffer; 11-15-2019 at 03:15 PM.

Looks nice!!