[REMOVE ADS]

Mary's New Single

I am puzzled that after more than a week appearing on British iTunes, Mary's new single remains unavailable to the United States market. Does anyone have information about when and how we can obtain thios track? This is not written as a criticism of Mary, but in respect and interest of supporting her efforts.

Mary's new single

Towards the end of her phenomenal show at the 02 in London on Monday, Mary spoke of the distribution deal for her new single done for the UK. The impresion given was that different deals are being negotiated for different countries. Maybe the UK deal was pushed hardest/ earliest so the release could coincide with Mary's current tour.

There are different deals for US and Canada for MANY things, compared to UK and/or Europe.

Did she sing her new single?

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Did she sing her new single?
    No she didn't. At the Indigo02 on Tuesday [[not Monday as I mistakenly put in my previous post) she sang [[and not in this order) Love Child, My World Is Empty Without You, You Keep Me Hanging On, Back in My Arms Again, Baby Love, Stop In the Name of Love, Someday We'll Be Together, Come See About Me, You Can't Hurry Love, Nathan Jones, Floy Joy, River Deep Mountain High, Bad Weather, Walk The Line, Fields of Gold, Signed Sealed Delivered I'm Yours, Satisfaction, Brown Sugar, I Am Changing, Last Dance. No doubt someone will remind me of one or two I've missed! Mary was on stage for about an hour and twenty minutes. At one point someone in the audience shouted out a request for Mary to sing Red Hot. Mary acknowledged the request but said she hadn't sung it in a very long time and hadn't rehearsed it for this tour's repertoire. The way Mary referred to her new single made us think it also hadn't been rehearsed for inclusion in the tour's programme. The Indig02 was full downstairs. Someone said they thought there were 1,500 in audience. Mary's show was hugely entertaining - more like a party than a rock concert. And Mary herself was like a gigantic wave of energy coming out of the stage. Her singers were great, and the band was superb. It was a great, great night's entertainment. We, the audience, all sang along and danced and some went on stage to 'be Supremes'. My friends and I thought Mary was terrific at Wembley in 2009, but at the Indig02 this week she surpassed herself. What a talented, star performer she is.

Thanks DRCHRIS,for this great review,i just wish i could have been there,and i love MARY'S new single,Lifes been good to me.
    Please stay positive

It was remiss of me in my previous post not to mention the Chi-Lites. I don't really know their work but they were stylish, technically very able indeed and did a good job of getting the evening underway. Their set lasted for 45 minutes and, judging by the reaction of their fans in the audience, they included all their big hits. In the middle of their performance they included a tribute the Temptaions. They ended their slot with the only one of their hits I really knew: Have You Seen Her. After that finale, the audience gave them a rousing send-off.