[REMOVE ADS]

Maxine Powell: Autobiography Movie. Who should have the acting part?

I think Diana Ross would have made an excellent acting portrait of Maxine Powell in a movie. Diana Ross exhibits the classy style of Ms.Powell. Why hasn't anyone made a movie of this grand style historian?

Can you just image Diana as Maxine, asking the “Diana” character “girl, why you bugging your eyes like that, and making those faces”? Lol.

I could see Jenifer Lewis tearing that part to smithereens.

I could see Diana Ross, playing Maxine Powell, asking a group of Motown Artists:

Who can a identify an artist here who appears to be going the most extra miles for the greatest stardom?

I see Ms.Powell asking this question in order to encourage others to be just as industrious.

I often wondered if Ms.Powell knew that Diana Ross would become such a glamorous superstar.

Do we have any recorded sit down interviews or conversations between Ms.Powell and Ms. Ross?

I like the British TV Interview in which Ms.Ross states, "There is not going to be disaster. And if there is, that's life!"

Did Ms.Powell have any involvement with "Mahogany", such as a creative consultant?