[REMOVE ADS]

See It: Wild Reception For President Trump At Alabama-LSU Football Game

Those claiming that the enthusiastic crowds packing Trump rallies are exaggerated will want to witness this fervent reception of him at the game :

Hey, has anyone caught this amazing image being shown on fake news CNN? Doubt it. lol!
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 11-10-2019 at 12:02 AM.

November 10, 2019:

Year To Date:
    Shot And Killed: 413
    Shot And Wounded: 2003
    Total Shot: 2416
    Total Homicides: 451

Must be one of those sh*thole countries Trump referenced !!

Wait, sorry, no.

That's Chicago.

https://heyjackass.com/

But back to topic :
    Does my heart good to see this massive unfiltered appreciation being expressed for this hard working president:

Gotta watch it again!

Oh but first , found this instead;

How did that get on CNN !!!!?
    Good job guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    November 10, 2019:

Year To Date:
    Shot And Killed: 413
    Shot And Wounded: 2003
    Total Shot: 2416
    Total Homicides: 451

Must be one of those sh*thole countries Trump referenced !!

Wait, sorry, no.

That's Chicago.

https://heyjackass.com/

But back to topic :
    Does my heart good to see this massive unfiltered appreciation being expressed for this hard working president:

Gotta watch it again!

Oh but first , found this instead;

How did that get on CNN !!!!?
    Good job guys!
    Not sure who you're zinging here with the Chicago reference or what that has to do with Trump being booed. Serious question: What's with the conservative obsession with Chicago? Isn't Trump president there? If it has crime statistics relative to those of a shithole country, doesn't that reflect on Dear Leader more than anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    Those claiming that the enthusiastic crowds packing Trump rallies are exaggerated will want to witness this fervent reception of him at the game. Hey, has anyone caught this amazing image being shown on fake news CNN? Doubt it. lol!
    Let's have some context here. These are the people who would look the other way if that SOB shot someone dead on Fifth Avenue at high noon. Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana are all deep red states with the poorest economies in the country. Constituents continue to support politicians who consistently vote against issues that would improve their lives. Looks like Stockholm Syndrome to me. Are their lives any better with what 45 has done since he's been in office? Only the "top 1%" have benefited from his temporary tax cuts.

The video has a woman wanting the Dems to stop attacking the president and work to get something done in Congress. The Democratic House has passed a myriad of bills that Moscow Mitch is holding hostage. Who isn't doing anything in the present? Who railed against working as a collective body, presenting as many obstacles as possible, in the years between 2008 and 2016?
    Last edited by nabob; 11-10-2019 at 07:06 PM.

^ --- Jerry Oz simply follow the thread top to bottom, and my post you are confused about will make sense ; it's a reply to the post right above it.

Yep Chicago is a part of the USA , as is Alabama, and Trump is concerned about it. He has offered [[ threatened !!) Federal help with the lawlessness there , and in the last month he even personally appeared there but was unproductively shunned.......
    ... shunning more important than getting together and working together to get things done , you understand...

"There is one person who is not here today," Trump said to a friendly crowd. "Where is he? I want to talk to him. In fact, more than anyone else, this person should be here because maybe he could learn something, and that's the superintendent of the Chicago Police, Eddie Johnson."

Johnson, who is hosting the conference, said he was boycotting Trump's speech because "it just doesn't line up with our city's core values along with my personal values."

https://abc7chicago.com/politics/pre...otest/5652728/

Trump has reached out to Chicago, but they respond like aholes, so don't know what else to tell you. The political history of that town is plagued with special interest agendas , volumes of books about it.....

Quote Originally Posted by nabob View Post
    Let's have some context here. These are the people who would look the other way if that SOB shot someone dead on Fifth Avenue at high noon. Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana are all deep red states with the poorest economies in the country. Constituents continue to support politicians who consistently vote against issues that would improve their lives. Looks like Stockholm Syndrome to me. Are their lives any better with what 45 has done since he's been in office? Only the "top 1%" have benefited from his temporary tax cuts.

The video has a woman wanting the Dems to stop attacking the president and work to get something done in Congress. The Democratic House has passed a myriad of bills that Moscow Mitch is holding hostage. Who isn't doing anything in the present? Who railed against working as a collective body, presenting as many obstacles as possible, in the years between 2008 and 2016?
    Thanks for input, you can denegrade other Americans living in other parts of it from yours all you want , what I see is a very happy crowd of our fellow Americans enjoying a football game and paying reverence to their President who's there doing the same thing.

You're wrong about the tax misinformation you're spreading [[fake news)

The Facts:

In 2018, most U.S. taxpayers can expect some kind of tax cut, according to just about every analysis. The nonpartisan Tax Policy Center found that initially more than 80 percent of taxpayers would get a tax cut, with less than 5 percent getting a tax increase.

that would be from The Washington Post btw, this being one of the few times I'd ever quote them:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...p-one-percent/
    As for this fixation the left has on this obviously tongue-in-cheek comment Trump flippantly made about shooting someone on Fifth Ave. , this recent response to an uppity CNN dweeb still tickles me:

LOL . You have to admit thats a clever response to a meaningless dumbass question lol!

As for the do nothing house , wish they could at least pass the prescription cost relief bill......

Last edited by Boogiedown; 11-10-2019 at 08:35 PM.

As much as I love my alma mater and it’s football program, I was quite disappointed in the reception Trump received at the game. I also believe he jinxed us as well.

On a side note, prayers up to our starting QB Tua Tagovailoa, who suffered a season ending hip injury against Miss state yesterday. First time I’ve ever been sad about a blowout Tide victory.