[REMOVE ADS]




Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1

    Mary Wilson Co-Host for Wednesday's California Live!


  2. #2
    How great is this -Mary co-hosting. A natural. Thanks Marv!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    How great is this -Mary co-hosting. A natural. Thanks Marv!
    It is great. I think Mary would be great with her own show.

  4. #4
    Mary would be a wonderful host for a tv show...as seen here, she already is!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Mary would be a wonderful host for a tv show...as seen here, she already is!
    If she were to host her own show, I would prefer the format to be similar to that of the "Sammy & Co.", "Nancy Wilson" and "Dinah" shows where you have a combination of music and chat and guests from outside of entertainment but still prominent.

  6. #6
    I am hoping the entire show here surfaces on Youtube. I also hope her appearance on Channel 5 here in NYC gets put up soon too.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    If she were to host her own show, I would prefer the format to be similar to that of the "Sammy & Co.", "Nancy Wilson" and "Dinah" shows where you have a combination of music and chat and guests from outside of entertainment but still prominent.
    Im sure every network is bidding from Ms Wilson after yesterdays cohosting gig.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    It is great. I think Mary would be great with her own show.
    Mary is enjoying her life and having much fun. I donít know how she does it, still sharp as a tack.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Mary is enjoying her life and having much fun. I donít know how she does it, still sharp as a tack.
    I think that the fact that she is genuinely happy plays a big part in it. She has a lot to be happy about.

  10. #10
    Here is another segment from the show:


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Im sure every network is bidding from Ms Wilson after yesterdays cohosting gig.
    Not to mention the stunning, game-changing and instantly legundairy concert at Finley Ohio. I hear Judy At Carnegie Hall is already out of print just waiting for this event to be released on CD. He he he.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Not to mention the stunning, game-changing and instantly legundairy concert at Finley Ohio. I hear Judy At Carnegie Hall is already out of print just waiting for this event to be released on CD. He he he.
    Dry up and blow away you nothing!

  13. #13
    Well at least she is working even if itís just these local events.

    Iím hosting the local YMCA Awards!!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Well at least she is working even if it’s just these local events.

    I’m hosting the local YMCA Awards!!
    Good for you, though Mary will be angry that she was aced out of that job! My local Y is a great facility; hope yours is as well. I didn't know there were Y's in the snowy, sane(ish) north. FYI, I have a Village People cowboy costume from years back. If you are in need of a cowboy to round out the ceremony, here's your guy!

  15. #15
    Mary interviewing Berry Gordy Jr for California Live:

    Name:  Berry Gordy interviewed by Mary.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  82.3 KB

  16. #16
    [QUOTE=marv2;549648]Mary interviewing Berry Gordy Jr for California Live:

    Name:  Berry Gordy interviewed by Mary.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  82.3 KB[/QUO
    Thks Marv, great photo!

  17. #17
    [QUOTE=detmotownguy;549672]
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Mary interviewing Berry Gordy Jr for California Live:

    Name:  Berry Gordy interviewed by Mary.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  82.3 KB[/QUO
    Thks Marv, great photo!
    You're most welcome DET! I can't believe Berry will be 90 years old this month.

  18. #18
    Here Mary interviews Smokey. I wonder how do you interview someone you've known very well for 60 years! LOL:

    Name:  Smokey interviewed by Mary.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  79.3 KB

  19. #19
    Here is the show......!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

[REMOVE ADS]

Ralph Terrana
MODERATOR

Welcome to Soulful Detroit! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
Soulful Detroit is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to Soulful Detroit. [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.