[REMOVE ADS]

The Mynah Birds - featuring Neil Young and Rick James

I've Got You In My Soul -- a tune from the near-mythic Mynah Birds sessions recorded at Motown Records studios on West Grand Boulevard in Detroit, Michigan on January 19th and 21st 1966 under the supervision of Mickey Stevenson and Jeffrey Bowen. The song features 17-year old Rick Super Freak James on vocals and Neil Young on guitar, along with future Buffalo Springfield bass player Bruce Palmer, guitarist Little Johnny Taylor and Rickman Mason on drums. This song was originally called Little Girl [[copyright BMI 1965 Decca Record Co. Ltd.) and was written by Van Morrison and recorded by Them. It remains officially unreleased and is the property of Universal Music Group. Columbia and Motown's logos are registered trademarks. Photographs copyright R. Mason, B. Lind, T. Morgan and their respective photographers.

Somehow this song sounds exactly how I thought it would sound...