[REMOVE ADS]

Florence Ballard - My Heart

Was this on Flo's album-lovely!! Some pics I had not seen too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgaw-...rec_grec_index

Quote Originally Posted by copley View Post
    Sorry, but I find this track and Flo's voice on this entire album mediocre at best. Just my opinion folks.

thx copley

I agree on Roberta's statement. But it's all been said before on this forum.

Ok--I just happen to like it-dont have to debate it and I thought it would be nice to share the pics too!

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Ok--I just happen to like it-dont have to debate it and I thought it would be nice to share the pics too!
    What a moving rendition of an incredibly blue song, recorded at a difficult time in this stars young life. Flo Ballard sounds very Etta James here. Thanks for sharing Luke, and the pictures are amazing.

Thanks top--I'd never heard it before!

That is a great song. Florence was the strongest singer the group. Thanks Luke.

I'd have to agree, both her voice and song selection on her solo CD are mediocre at best. IMO Mary Wilson had a better voice than Florence Ballard. However, its a good thing that her fans can find these little gems that they like and enjoy. In the end thats what matters.

My pleasure Marv. And thanks for Floy Joy!