[REMOVE ADS]

Staple Singers Celebrated On New ‘Come Go With Me’ Vinyl Box Set

Gospel-soul pioneers the Staple Singers will have their storied Stax years commemorated with the 6 December release by Craft Recordings of the 7LP vinyl box set Come Go With Me: The Stax Collection.

https://www.udiscovermusic.com/news/...th-me-box-set/

Name:  Staple-Singers-Come-Go-With-Me-box-set.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  35.1 KB

Looks like a lovely collection -

Thanks for the info. I have all of these but the set will probably be worth it for the booklet alone.

I'd love to have all the material on that set but I just can't manage vinyl anymore. I'll get a playlist and try to get what I can in another format...

Quote Originally Posted by splanky View Post
    I'd love to have all the material on that set but I just can't manage vinyl anymore. I'll get a playlist and try to get what I can in another format...
    All of these albums have been released on cd, along with a 1981 album of outtakes, THIS TIME AROUND. I'm not sure if they are still in print. Many of the songs on the bonus disc of rarities have been released on cd as well.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    All of these albums have been released on cd, along with a 1981 album of outtakes, THIS TIME AROUND. I'm not sure if they are still in print. Many of the songs on the bonus disc of rarities have been released on cd as well.
    Thanks, I'll have to look for them....With the passings of Aretha and Nancy Wilson in the last year I'm reminded how much of a gem Mavis Staples has been for me all these years...

This looks nice!!

I like these vinyl reissues but the prices are out of my league.