[REMOVE ADS]

The Supremes-Finale Motown A-Go-Go Bert's Warehouse October 26, 2019

They sound GREAT! The band is fantastic, but hey, it is Detroit after all LOL!

Last edited by marv2; 11-01-2019 at 08:07 AM.

This was just great. Thanks Marv. But they said Thelma Hopkins instead of Joyce Vincent at end!! Who was woman at finale singing in black and silver dress with long black hair?

Kim Weston, Undisputed Truth, Marvelettes, Carolyn Crawford , Brenda Holloway , The Vandellas and Chris Clark were on Friday night!

I watched them all except Chris Clark. I didn't recognize Kim Weston. Then I
    realized she did not have her upper teeth. Sort of reminded me of Moms Mabley.
    Yikes! The Velvelettes looked and sounded great.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Kim Weston, Undisputed Truth, Marvelettes, Carolyn Crawford , Brenda Holloway , The Vandellas and Chris Clark were on Friday night!
    All of the performances that night are now in a thread on the Motown Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    I watched them all except Chris Clark. I didn't recognize Kim Weston. Then I
    realized she did not have her upper teeth. Sort of reminded me of Moms Mabley.
    Yikes! The Velvelettes looked and sounded great.
    Wasn't Kim in a real bad accident in 2000? Possibly she suffers from extreme after effects? Still, at 80 she amazes me.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Wasn't Kim in a real bad accident in 2000? Possibly she suffers from extreme after effects? Still, at 80 she amazes me.
    Yes she was and almost killed. Kim was a beautiful woman even during the MotorCity Records period. I think she should have worn her dental replacements if she was going to perform. Still I enjoyed her performance. What a strong woman she is!

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    This reminds me of seeing all of them and more during the MotorCity Records Revue concerts of the late 80, early 90s. So many from then are no longer with us. These are survivors in many, many ways. I feel good seeing all of them and hearing them do what they do!