[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson - Body & Soul! 2019

I first heard Mary Wilson sing this song nearly 30 years ago at Wayne State University in Detroit. Her voice is still clear, powerful and melodic! At 75 [[and a half) and she looks almost half her age! Check her out:

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I first heard Mary Wilson sing this song nearly 30 years ago at Wayne State University in Detroit. Her voice is still clear, powerful and melodic! At 75 [[and a half) and she looks almost half her age! Check her out:

Right around two minutes and five seconds is what I’m talking about excellent job

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Right around two minutes and five seconds is what I’m talking about excellent job
    She knocks it outta the park!

She included "Body and Soul" on her "Up Close Live" CD. This performance of the song was from he Constitution Hall Symphony concert in March 1993: