[REMOVE ADS]

Family's Finer Than The Ross Family

My boys and their spouses.

Anyone else game to contribute?

You must be doing something right Rob. They make a lovely photograph.

Well done!

supreme_lady Guest
    What exactly is the purpose of this thread?????? whilst I agree that that is a fine looking family, why compare them with the Ross family????
    I don't get it, but maybe it's just me, SHRUG!!!!

Nice looking family Jobeterob. However -

With all due respect, did they give their permission to have it posted on the internet where it will remain forever? Did you think about what some oddball could do with this by altering it in some way? My suggestion is to delete the photo of your family. But you can do whatever you think is best.

Besides that, it should be in the Clubhouse, not in the Motown Forum. It has NOTHING to do with the Ross family, even though it will get you more views with that in the title.

And I'll say it here rather than go back into the Favorite Supremes' Thread - There is no way I would post here or anywhere if real names were a requirement. We supposedly are registered on this site using our real names and addresses, trusting that private information will be kept confidential. Since I've recently moved perhaps I should update that. If someone happens to know what town I live in, they could do a search of property tax records using my name which would be on display in this forum. Just like that, someone has my exact address which of course is in the property tax records, along with the value of my home and taxes paid [[or not in the case of many people during this tough economic time.) Call me paranoid, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Read some articles sometime about internet safety.

Oldies

Huh???????

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    My boys and their spouses.

Anyone else game to contribute?
    God has blessed you and your boys jobeterob. What a lovely photo.

How about this family...Eat you heart out folks!

Photos of my family:

Me and my grandma:

Family portrait:

What I was hoping was that this would bring a dose of humanity and goodwill to our forum.

Maybe that is expecting too much; and hopefully not. I hope Oldies is wrong.

supreme_lady Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Photos of my family:

Me and my grandma:

Family portrait:

Is this for real??? A gothic Grandmother, how cool is that????????????

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    what i was hoping was that this would bring a dose of humanity and goodwill to our forum.

Maybe that is expecting too much; and hopefully not. I hope oldies is wrong.
    oh boy i've done it now,maybe voice is right i better slow down this latest hooch hulucination has landed me at the u.n.building...i'm on the wagon!!!