[REMOVE ADS]

HEY LA, HEY LA, THE GIRL GROUPS ARE BACK! [[2001 Concert)

Thank Marv:
    This is great. Watched a bit and loved it. Will watch it later. Mary was so cute in the introduction, animated, funny and just so cute. I loved her hair too. What a great show. Looking forward to the rest of it. Thanks again for finding this and posting it. I'm a girl group fan.

Quote Originally Posted by drlorne View Post
    Thank Marv:
    This is great. Watched a bit and loved it. Will watch it later. Mary was so cute in the introduction, animated, funny and just so cute. I loved her hair too. What a great show. Looking forward to the rest of it. Thanks again for finding this and posting it. I'm a girl group fan.
    You are very welcome Drlorne.

This is great. Thanks Marv. Mary is a natural hostess ! The Angels surprised me how good they were and only 2!

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    This is great. Thanks Marv. Mary is a natural hostess ! The Angels surprised me how good they were and only 2!
    I had not seen this when it aired on PBS. It was taped in Connecticut at Foxwoods I think. They were all very good in my opinion. I was really surprised at how great Ronnie Spector and La LA Brooks sounded. The Angels have always sounded great.

Mary should have had her own TV show long ago.

Doesn't Roz and Annette sound incredible? Listen to their work on "Heatwave"!

You sure are right about Mary. Roz and Annette kill it! Was this one of their last performances with Martha?

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    You sure are right about Mary. Roz and Annette kill it! Was this one of their last performances with Martha?
    This is one of their last with Martha. A few times in the 90s they would switch with Lois and Delphine backing up Martha, but this was 2001 and they were ready to split again.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I had not seen this when it aired on PBS. It was taped in Connecticut at Foxwoods I think. They were all very good in my opinion. I was really surprised at how great Ronnie Spector and La LA Brooks sounded. The Angels have always sounded great.
    http://www.theangelsonline.com/