[REMOVE ADS]

Martha and the Vandellas in Dublin

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breaki...st-960210.html

This is a wonderful review for Miss Martha and her sisters. Particularly at the end where the reviewer comments:

"But it’s a quietly devastating 'No One There' - pared down to minimal piano while allowing space for her sisters and backing singers Delphine and Lois to shine - that shows that beneath the pop perfection few could essay heartbreak quite like her."

Martha will be pleased with that I'm sure. What say you Miss Roberta?

Martha is like the energizer rabbit! She keeps going and going and going!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpmoves View Post
    https://www.irishexaminer.com/breaki...st-960210.html

This is a wonderful review for Miss Martha and her sisters. Particularly at the end where the reviewer comments:

"But it’s a quietly devastating 'No One There' - pared down to minimal piano while allowing space for her sisters and backing singers Delphine and Lois to shine - that shows that beneath the pop perfection few could essay heartbreak quite like her."

Martha will be pleased with that I'm sure. What say you Miss Roberta?
    Shes going to be real happy with those words dear Sharpmoves. God bless the true First Lady of Motown Records Dr martha Reeves shes the face and voice and sound of Motown Records.

It's always good to hear about-martha and the vandellas-still singing sweetly.

I have mentioned this on a previous thread, but worth a repeat - 'No-one there' was the standout for me last time I saw the ladies live. It's a great song anyhow - but even better with their live interpretation.