[REMOVE ADS]

Where Did Our Love Go/The Supremes - a fuTuRo re fResh

Ok he's outdone yourself this time! Excellent work, great sound and I like the additional instruments and the doubling of Mary Wilson's voice.

Just wow! This chap's remixes are so well done, the videos too!

toward the end the instruments turned into a circus full of clowns! no offense.....

I mean, he was suddenly doing well then these goofy Sesame Street like instrument mixing. Oopsie!

Baby *Honk* Baby!

***great sound***

Loved it. I really appreciate the ooomph in the music, and I actually focused onDiana Ross'
    voice more than I usually do. She was perfect for that song, and did such a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by drlorne View Post
    Loved it. I really appreciate the ooomph in the music, and I actually focused onDiana Ross'
    voice more than I usually do. She was perfect for that song, and did such a great job.
    Although it still sounds like a duet with Mary Wilson and Diana Ross, the doubling of Mary's vocals gives it more of a group sound.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Although it still sounds like a duet with Mary Wilson and Diana Ross, the doubling of Mary's vocals gives it more of a group sound.
    Who are you kidding! You are delusional. It never sounded like a duet! Lol. It sounds like a Diana Ross lead song with the backgrounds of the Supremes.

Another excellent remix from Futuro! Just wish he had used the mono mix...you know...the one with the handclaps!

A duet is made up of a lead singer and someone chanting Baby Baby in the background lol

I learn something new every day mostly from Marv