[REMOVE ADS]

Prince "1999" - 5CD/1DVD deluxe box set - 11/29/2019

OMG. So I was the first to give Prince's estate the side-eye when his songs were licensed for use in commercials. I know he would hate that. However, I am thrilled that they've opened the vaults [[although he wouldn't have approved). I was obsessed with Prince-everything in the early 80s.

This "1999" boxset will make a great Xmas gift. 5 CDs plus a DVD of a live performance from the "1999" tour. Maybe one day we'll get a remastered CD of the "Vanity 6" LP.

https://theseconddisc.com/2019/09/rh...-princes-1999/

Before he passed, he commented that the music in the vault would come out. There's too many jams in there to just collect dust lol

Sucks that Extra Loveable isn't on there but considering the line, "I'm on the verge of rape", it's probably wise to avoid for now