[REMOVE ADS]

Supremes High Top Sneakers!

I saw these on IG today! Sent the link to my s.o. as a wink-wink-nudge-nudge; crickets so far on his end.

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    I saw these on IG today! Sent the link to my s.o. as a wink-wink-nudge-nudge; crickets so far on his end.
    Sansradio! hehehehehehehehehe.......LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Damn crickets! I would not have bel thi s if I didn’t see it

You guys are funny!

no flo? why cindy? no clearance from flo's daughters perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by IMissFlo93 View Post
    no flo? why cindy? no clearance from flo's daughters perhaps?
    This is by no means official merchandise, so no one would have asked Flo's family. Most likely just the designer's choice.

I regard it as the duty of every Supreme fan that ever was to purchase a pair of these boots and wear them at least once a week.. They would look rather nice with a pair of black skinny jeans and perhaps a smart hoodie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    I regard it as the duty of every Supreme fan that ever was to purchase a pair of these boots and wear them at least once a week.. They would look rather nice with a pair of black skinny jeans and perhaps a smart hoodie.
    I be damned if I'm caught dead in a pair of Supremes shoes. But to Carlo's point, is it ethical to use someone else's likeness and not compensate them for it? Isn't that a big thing in the industry? I bet Cindy could use a portion of the proceeds.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    I be damned if I'm caught dead in a pair of Supremes shoes. But to Carlo's point, is it ethical to use someone else's likeness and not compensate them for it? Isn't that a big thing in the industry? I bet Cindy could use a portion of the proceeds.
    I'm no expert, but i would not have thought you can use someone's image for commercial gain without their consent.
    As regards the non wearing of those boots, that's really not a very Supreme attitude. Street cred aside, with a pair of Supreme boots you would be the coolest kid on the block.
    At least give it some thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    I'm no expert, but i would not have thought you can use someone's image for commercial gain without their consent.
    As regards the non wearing of those boots, that's really not a very Supreme attitude. Street cred aside, with a pair of Supreme boots you would be the coolest kid on the block.
    At least give it some thought.
    Whoever was releasing those FLOS CD's in the 90s did it all the time! They used pictures and paintings of the Original Supremes on their CD covers of the FLOS recordings without permission.