[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Music Programs

Music Programs

Okay, I need some help, but don't laugh! I'm looking for a program that will allow me to rip my cd's and attach a cover photo. I am currently using the program that came with my Zune [[I said don't laugh!!!). It is no longer supported so I have to enter everything in by hand and the cover photos don't come up on my MP3 player [[a Fiio X3). Please do not suggest iTunes as I believe Apple is a cult and don't want to have anything to do with them! Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Try MP3tag: https://www.mp3tag.de/en/

I've used this program to add individual images to songs within collections that span many albums. Hope I understood your question.
    Last edited by nabob; 10-17-2019 at 06:37 PM.

Thanks, nabob! This helps a lot.

nabob, I've been using mp3tag to update my files and it is working very nicely. Mostly, it allows me to use the correct cover image which appears on my mp3 player. Thanks for the suggestion.