[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson - Home and Family Interview [Hallmark Channel - 2019]

She's selling that book and looking gorgeous doing it!

She sure is. As Gladys would say “On and On!”

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    You could tell that the hosts on this show really did their homework by the questions they asked. They did not ask or talk about the routine things that Mary generally gets asked about in interviews. The guy, Cameron surprised me when he talked about the music contest on Emancipation Day in Windsor, Canada back in 1960. I came learn that he is from Sarnia, Ontario which is just north of there. I think that helped Mary remember that event since she never gets asked about it in interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Knight or Kravitz or Horton or Cooper. Which Gladys said that dear?

Very nice interview. Both of the hosts did a very good job interviewing Miss Wilson. It was very pleasant, conversational and respectful without fawning or being patronizing- a very genuine interview. i enjoyed it very much.

If only all tv interviews were this interesting. I really enjoyed this one.
    Mary does a great job in keeping the Supremes flame alive.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    You could tell that the hosts on this show really did their homework by the questions they asked. They did not ask or talk about the routine things that Mary generally gets asked about in interviews. The guy, Cameron surprised me when he talked about the music contest on Emancipation Day in Windsor, Canada back in 1960. I came learn that he is from Sarnia, Ontario which is just north of there. I think that helped Mary remember that event since she never gets asked about it in interviews.
    I remember Mary talking about losing the money in the first book I’m wondering if she should mention the other books she has written for more detail, however they take away the focus from supreme Glamour?

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    I remember Mary talking about losing the money in the first book I’m wondering if she should mention the other books she has written for more detail, however they take away the focus from supreme Glamour?
    That's right she did write about that story in her first book. You they still have the Detroit - Windsor Freedom Festival every July. I agree about mentioning the other books taking the focus off her new book. I also liked how she explained that it is more than just a fashion/picture book, but it also gives the history of the group and the 1960s.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    If only all tv interviews were this interesting. I really enjoyed this one.
    Mary does a great job in keeping the Supremes flame alive.
    She's worked real hard at it for a lot of years and are seeing the results now.