[REMOVE ADS]

Chris Clark interview

http://shinyl.co.uk/2019/10/01/chris-clark/

Courtesy of soul-source web site

Wow! This site is really jumpin' lately! LOTS of fantastic links and discoveries. Thank you for sharing this.

Pleasure.
    Just making myself a CC lost and found made up of the many tracks on the various CDs with bonus etc.
    She made so many great tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by snakepit View Post
    Pleasure.
    Just making myself a CC lost and found made up of the many tracks on the various CDs with bonus etc.
    She made so many great tracks.
    I'm amazed at just how much recording she did at Motown. She and Brenda Holloway must hold some kind of record for the number of songs they recorded. The wild thing is, there was hardly a bad tune to be found in all those songs.

Spot on..she recorded some absolute gems and thanks to CFOMs, yearly u/i and her anthology, we can hear the great quality of these tunes. Seems she did a lot of studio time our Chris.
    Going through these, I get a feeling that there was a possible project on her..covers of soul/r&b tracks. HDH did a few tracks on her in 67...
    Nevet happened.

Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed listening to this even though I haven't rated CC very highly in the past - some good tracks played and her voice is more impressive than i'd remembered.