[REMOVE ADS]

'Purple Rain’ star Morris Day opens up about Prince’s ‘Jesus complex’

Just ordered this book. The thread title posted does not convey the fact that is from a new book a lot of folks may interested in reading. While I have mixed feelings about David Ritz's
    co-authoring, I am definitely interested in anything Prince and The Time related history...

I want this book, too. There's a lot that I want to know that I hope he included.

Quote Originally Posted by splanky View Post
    Just ordered this book. The thread title posted does not convey the fact that is from a new book a lot of folks may interested in reading. While I have mixed feelings about David Ritz's
    co-authoring, I am definitely interested in anything Prince and The Time related history...
    I totally understand your feelings in regards to David Ritz's involvement. This is a book I will buy however.

What is your hesitation? Do you think Ritz embellishes or perhaps does not do enough research?

I have been waiting for this book. I'm a fan of Morris Day and think that Bruno Mars stole his style. I've heard for years how Prince tried to minimize Day's success in music and his tv show. I'd like to know the truth about how they started and unfortunately ended their successful careers together.

Quote Originally Posted by NativeNuYorker View Post
    What is your hesitation? Do you think Ritz embellishes or perhaps does not do enough research?
    It just seems like he throws in dirt where it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    It just seems like he throws in dirt where it doesn't make sense.
    Morris is fiercely protective of Prince and wouldn't let any BS go down on his watch.