[REMOVE ADS]

For once in my life - vocals

This is a question for the experts with the best ears I would like to know if this is a true DRATS record or Diana & The Andantes, I hear only two voices in the backround, but it sounds to me not like Cindy and Mary, maybe someone can clarify, Thanks

Despite what I originally thought I have been officially informed that it is DMC

Quote Originally Posted by Fullfillingnessfirstfinale View Post
    This is a question for the experts with the best ears I would like to know if this is a true DRATS record or Diana & The Andantes, I hear only two voices in the backround, but it sounds to me not like Cindy and Mary, maybe someone can clarify, Thanks
    It was a bad recording. Not one of the better recordings of "For Once In My Life".

It's Mary and Cindy.

Quote Originally Posted by George Solomon View Post
    It's Mary and Cindy.
    Thanks George ..... Nothing like cutting through what some folks think and delivering the truth.

DMC. That's what I said!

Although I would have preferred to hear The Supremes tackle this Motown classic in the more Motown sound [[as Ross did live with Stevie Wonder at the Hollywood Palace), I really like this "lounge" version, as it showcases their versatility. Moreover, knowing that this is the final recording of Ross with the Supremes [[Mary & Cindy) makes it even more special.