[REMOVE ADS]

Former Supemes support Mary Wilson's "SUPREME GLAMOUR."

Spelling

Thanks Marv. Obviously all is cool with SSL, maybe jean will offer her support in too. Lynda looks like she may have lost a few lbs.
    Last edited by detmotownguy; 10-11-2019 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Thanks Marv. Obviously all is cool with SSL, maybe jean will offer her support in too. Lynda looks like she may have lost a few lbs.
    I can guarantee you that Jean Terrell will have a copy of this book. Lynda does look slimmer. I'd like to see Diana Ross say something about the book since she is included in it.

OMG thats a real nice photo of one of your idols Lynda Lawrence holding Supreme glamour. Theres also a real great photo of your girl Diane holding Marys gown book in the Terlit Times. https://www.toiletpapermagazine.org/

Nice. Now if she can only get you to buy a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    Nice. Now if she can only get you to buy a copy.
    You don't worry about me. Keep it up, we can play this game all day long......... Mind ya business because you know nothing!

One of the leading UK book sellers that I use a lot are going to have signed copies of 'Supreme Glamour' by Mary Wilson.

Hand Signed by Mary Wilson to the Title Page Hardback Edition Orders limited to 1 book per customer/address.

£29.95 plus delivery from Coles Books, Bicester, UK
    Name:  marywilsonsignedbookoctober2019.JPG
Views: 509
Size:  24.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I can guarantee you that Jean Terrell will have a copy of this book. Lynda does look slimmer. I'd like to see Diana Ross say something about the book since she is included in it.
    I would be interested to learn how you would be able to guarantee that?

Quote Originally Posted by jaybs View Post
    One of the leading UK book sellers that I use a lot are going to have signed copies of 'Supreme Glamour' by Mary Wilson.

Hand Signed by Mary Wilson to the Title Page Hardback Edition Orders limited to 1 book per customer/address.

£29.95 plus delivery from Coles Books, Bicester, UK
    Name:  marywilsonsignedbookoctober2019.JPG
Views: 509
Size:  24.2 KB
    Mary was supposed to have a book signing event here a few weeks ago which she cancelled because of DWTS. On their web site, the book store said that the event was cancelled and that they had some pre-signed copies. I called and bought a copy to give as a gift to an avid fan. [[No. Not Marv ) The book store was very accommodating. They sent it out directly and even included a gift note from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I would be interested to learn how you would be able to guarantee that?
    Be careful Bluebrock. Whenever you ask him to back up a statement that he says with such great “guaranteed” authority, he either ignores it, or retaliates by insulting you. I asked him a few times if he ever got his copy of Mary’s book. Once he answered that he has plenty of time to get it.
    You don't worry about me......... Mind ya business because you know nothing!

Be careful Bluebrock. Whenever you ask him to back up a statement that he says with such great “guaranteed” authority, he either ignores it, or retaliates by insulting you. I asked him a few times if he ever got his copy of Mary’s book. Once he answered that he has plenty of time to get it.
    Oh i know what he is like. The only way Jean is likely to have a copy of that book is if she is sent a complimentary copy. I honestly do not know if that has happened as yet. You can safely guarantee there will be no photos of Jean clutching that book unless there is a sufficient financial incentive.

Mary was supposed to have a book signing event here a few weeks ago which she cancelled because of DWTS. On their web site, the book store said that the event was cancelled and that they had some pre-signed copies. I called and bought a copy to give as a gift to an avid fan. [[No. Not Marv ) The book store was very accommodating. They sent it out directly and even included a gift note from me.
    Glad to hear it; even pre-signed are a great inducement for in-store purchases and no doubt that can help SG's sales. Good that your experience went well.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Glad to hear it; even pre-signed are a great inducement for in-store purchases and no doubt that can help SG's sales. Good that your experience went well.
    Sales appear to be very sluggish so maybe a few more in store book signings could be the way forward. She talked to anyone who would listen on all those downmarket tv shows to no avail. It just goes to show that all the publicity in the world is of little use if the audience is just not interested. Maybe being a contestant on the ghastly DWTS did her book sales more harm than good.Now she needs to concentrate on the Christmas market.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Thanks. I am glad that I did not put it off and wait. I just checked the site and there are no more signed copies available. [[They said they only had a few) The book store is locally famous and attracts many prominent authors for book signings and has people standing in long lines extending outside for some of them. Hillary Clinton was there last week. It would have been nice if Mary were able to have made the appearance in person. Perhaps she will be able to re-book it [[pun intended) I think she is in the NY Metro area later this month.

I was very happy to see the support that Mary has received from Scherrie, Susaye and Lynda regarding her Supreme Glamour book. Lynda looks great and very happy. Scherrie and Susaye have been supportive of Mary for her recent book and DWTS appearances. If only the fans could be as supportive of each former member in their endeavors. Think about how wonderful it is that Mary Wilson, Diana Ross, Scherrie Payne and Susaye Greene are all still out there entertaining us so beautifully now. Very happy and very positive to see this!

When my signed copy of Mary's book arrived I was surprised how heavy it was and the size as well.