[REMOVE ADS]

The four tops ~ ask the lonely 1965

This is the first time I've seen this full performance since 1965!

One of the great vocals of all time, the Tops sound pretty good live but of course the Andantes really make this song special

thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by tmd View Post
    One of the great vocals of all time, the Tops sound pretty good live but of course the Andantes really make this song special

thanks for sharing
    You're most welcome Tmd. They were great live. I saw them many times, in many places in many cities. I loved this performance.

Without The Andantes, the song took on a more intimate feel, which was actually very nice and was, perhaps, something that would fit in very nicely later in the evening, with the lights down, a couple of glasses of wine already having been enjoyed, and a very mellow mood pervading.

I agree,the andantes were nice,but the tops pure harmony was second to none.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    I agree,the andantes were nice,but the tops pure harmony was second to none.
    You are so very right JAI!