[REMOVE ADS]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    I remembered reading about her buying a home in the Chelsea area. Like a lot of Motown alumni, she has a very large, devoted UK fan base.

I think it was just a rumour because she was househunting in the U.K at the time and it was prob wishful thinking on our part ...I wish i had kept the newspaper article.

Quote Originally Posted by mowsville View Post
    I think it was just a rumour because she was househunting in the U.K at the time and it was prob wishful thinking on our part ...I wish i had kept the newspaper article.
    Yeah; i would be interested in reading that article. I have never once heard her mention anything about buying a property in Norfolk.

Paul McCartney is also headlining one of the earlier days.

Finally an acknowledgement from Ticketmaster about the UK tour dates:

Diana Ross ‘Top Of The World Tour’ - Various venues

Hi there,

This tour has been postponed...

The event organisers have been in touch to let us know that the following dates of this tour have been postponed:

First Direct Arena, Leeds - 30 June 2020
    M&S Bank Arena Liverpool - 1 July 2020
    Manchester Arena - 3 & 19 July 2020
    The SSE Hydro, Glasgow - 4 July 2020
    Utilita Arena Birmingham - 6 July 2020
    The O2, London - 8, 9 and 18 July 2020

The following statement has been issued:

"In light of recent Government advice in relation to the ongoing situation with COVID-19 unfortunately the upcoming Diana Ross ‘Top Of The World Tour’ will be rescheduled to 2021.

We are currently working hard with the Artist to reschedule the dates, so would advise you to hold on to your tickets as they will remain valid for the future dates.

As soon as there is an update customers will be contacted.

We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time."

They’re working hard to arrange new dates and as soon as we get any update on this, we'll be in touch to let you know. Your tickets will be valid for the new dates.

If you sold your tickets on our Ticket Exchange, you will be paid 10-12 working days after the new date - which is yet to be announced.

Please understand that given the circumstances, our Fan Support teams are incredibly busy at the moment, so we encourage you not to contact us. Instead, you can find lots of information and answers to your questions in our FAQs.

We're sorry for any disappointment caused.

Best Wishes,
    Ticketmaster Customer Service
    Ticketmaster | My account
    © 2020 Ticketmaster, All rights reserved.
    Ticketmaster UK Ltd [[registered in England and Wales, number 02662632) 4 Pentonville Road, London N1 9HF . VAT Number: GB766098489

Totally understand though

Who can possibly see into the future but my gut says that these dates will not even happen in 2021.